CHAPTER 10 [NEW]

29.07.2020
Edited
New version
___________

LEE HA EUN

"So, you used your English name as your stage name?" Both of us walk as we check some stuff to buy at the mall.

"Yeah," I said as I smelled the perfume, I showed it to him and let him try it too. He nodded and placed it in the cart.

"Also, it's a good idea too," Chanyeol said as he showed me shoes. I raised my eyebrows.
"What's your shoe size." He said.

"Uh... its size 37-38." I said.
"Oh, wow, your feet are small."

"Isn't that Park Chanyeol?" "Oh my gosh, who's that girl beside him?" "NO WAY, IS HE DATING HANNA?!" "Hanna?" "HA EUN FROM MXS!!" "WHAT?!"

Both of us looked at each other; we asked the workers if they asked for a security guard.

And about 5-6 security guards helped us, we got our stuff and went to the parking lot.

But there were fans there already too.
"Make way for them!!" the security guard said.

Both of us got in the van; thankfully, I'm still in pieces.
"What the heck was that?!"

"You'll get used to it, Ha Eun."
"last time they weren't this crazy!" I said as I still hide my face because the fans and reporters are still there, the cameras are right in front of the window.

"Let's go, and the boys are probably looking for us."

~~~~

"Ha Eun! You two are finally here."
"Hello." I bowed at them.

"We got caught, there were fans and reporters surrounded," Chanyeol said.
"Oh, no..."

"Chanyeol, we have to talk," Suho said as the boys gathered.
"Ha Eun, is it alright if you stay in my room? You can play games there or maybe take a nap."

"Okay." I nodded, I went to his room and laid down, I texted Yohan.

PARK CHANYEOL

"What have you done?! After this, she's going to be stressed being in a rumor!"

"I didn't know this would happen," I said and looked down.

"It's already out; it's going wild." Xiumin hyung showed us his phone.

The news is already out...

>Breaking News<
Allkpop
•Fans and reporters saw EXO Park Chanyeol and MxS Lee Ha Eun hanging out at the mall today. Are they perhaps dating?•

"Oh..."

LEE HA EUN

YOHANIE:
HA EUN, WHAT THE HECK?!

HA EUN:
What???

YOHANIE:
Are you dating Chanyeol sunbae?!

HA EUN:
What the heck? No
I am not dating him

YOHANIE:
Then what is this?!

He showed a picture of Chanyeol and me at the mall, along with the rumors.

"... I'm so messed up..." I started receiving messages from Bangtan, the twins, the agency, and my family.

PDnim:
Ha Eun, come to the company now

HA EUN:
Yes sir

I'm so messed up, and manager Chul said that he's already outside of their dorm, I left the room and went downstairs.
I saw the boys sitting down on the sofa, talking about something.