CHAPTER 3[NEW]

12.6.2019
Edited
New version
_____

LEE HA EUN

"Hey, Ha Eun wake up," someone tweaked my cheeks, I glimpsed up, and it was Jungkook along with Taehyung they were gazing at me.

"Huh? What happened?" I peered around I was still standing in the same spot as a while ago, and Taehyung was there too also his bag.

"You've been spacing out for almost 5 minutes, what's wrong?" Taehyung gently grabbed my arm and checked if I'm alright.

"Ah yes I'm feeling fine sunbae, something just came to my thought that's all. Thank you for worrying about me." I bowed again to him, and he chuckled.

"Of course I should get worried you are my hoobae after all," he ruffled my hair, and we received a cough from Jungkook judging us.

'Hoobae (후배) refers to people with less experience. Or like a junior.'

"Ah yes... of course," yeah he's worried because I'm his junior...

"I need to go now, goodbye and goodnight;" I bent at both of them and ran inside the dorm,

~~~

"So girls, we only are going to practice and prepare for your debut, so there's no time to chit chat with your friends here in the company, no talking with the upperclassmen too. Got it?!" our new instructor is so strict.

"Yes, ma'am!" we all answered. I feel like in a military.

PDnim decided to make a show for us to show the people our talents. Surprisingly we got the trainers from the show called Produce 101.

The vocal trainers will be Lee Seok Hoon, and Shin You Mi, the rap trainer Cheetah and dance trainers Bae Yoon Jeong, Choi Young Joon, and Kwon Jae Seung said that someone talked to them and trained us.

Kwon Jae Seung is also the choreographer of Twice, Red Velvet, Seventeen and also EXO!

I'm so nervous, well the seven of us are worried. We watched the show, and the trainers were strict.

We got sad news again, that means it's called still.

Due to the money, concept, clothes and some other things too, also the trainers so we perform a while ago, and they said we are not ready yet.

"Should we start now? Introduce yourself and tell us your position." Bae Yoon Jeong-ssi smiled at us.

"But have you all already got your positions already?" they asked, the girls and I looked at each other.

"Well, it's still not official yet since we need more training," I spoke as I grip on my shorts.

"I see, but I hope you all will be happy and do your best in your position you will be getting. Now should we get started?"

"Why don't we start to the oldest to youngest? What do you think?"

"Yeah, that will be fine."

"Sure,"

The others introduce themselves and show their talent too, we all clapped, and it's finally my turn.

"Hello, my name is Lee Ha Eun. I am 17/18 years old, and I would like to gain the position of" I gather up my nerve, "Main vocalist."

I bit my lip when they ordered me to sing, so I assemble up all my thoughts and choose to sing 'Heaven' by Ailee, my favorite solo vocalist.

After I sang, the trainers stare at me and to each other and started to murmur.