CHAPTER 11 [NEW]

LEE HA EUN

"What do you mean?" I looked at Dylan while he keeps staring at them,
"Look at him."

I looked back at them, and he looks pissed off. He was glaring at him.
"I thought he likes you?" Kyung Hu unnie whispered to me while pointing at pissed off Jimin.

"He already confessed, I don't know what's wrong with him," I whispered back.
Her friend kissed her cheek, which made the two mom's giggled.

She hit his arm playfully and glared, but laughed anyway. The five of us went to them and bowed.

"Ha Eun there you are, this is Seoyeon friend. Joon Woo, Yang Joon Woo." Auntie introduced him to us.
"Hello, I'm Joon Woo. Nice to meet you." he smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled back at him,
"My nephew likes your group so much; he always watches your music video and performance." he laughed.

"Oh yeah, where is Minjae?"
"He's in Canada right now, and they went back to have a vacation."

Seoyeon unnie nodded

~~~~

"Ugh gosh."
"What did I do now?"

"Nothing."
"Why do you hate me so much." Baekhyun pouted.

"I don't hate you, and it's just... you sometimes hit my nerves."
"HOW?! ALL I WANT IS TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU AND YET, YOU'RE MEAN TO ME?!"

"Stop acting like you did nothing. " I glared.
"Then what did I do?"

-flashback at Seoyeon's party-

"YoUr cOuSin, iS so meAn to mE! I, bYuN BaekHyun! WhY iS sHe lIke thIs to mE?!" I saw Baekhyun chatting to Seoyeon unnie but more like ranting.

"Ha ha ha, she doesn't hate you. She just doesn't know what to act towards you probably." She awkwardly laughed.

Baekhyun is drunk; he's wasted. I still have no idea why this birthday celebration has alcohol, but good thing the kids are in another hall because there are many adults here.

"BuT! I liKe hEr! AlL I wAnTed was hEr aTtenTioN!" Baekhyun sobs.

Seoyeon saw me; I can see in her eyes. She needs help, and she doesn't know how to deal with drunk people.

I mean, she can deal with drunk people, but they will end up fighting. And she might beat them up, but since there's a drunk idol right in front of her ranting about her cousin. She doesn't know how to respond.

"Oi, Byun Baekhyun." I walked up to them.
"Oh, lOoK sHe'S heRe! Ha eUn ah! I lIkE yOu so mUcH, buT you'Re so meAn tO mE!" he hugged my waist and sobs.

Both Seoyeon and I looked at each other, which his actions took us.

"whY cAn'T yOu lIke mE?!"

-End of flashback-

"Oh..."
"Now, you know it."

"I'm sorry, Ha Eun. I was drunk, okay?" He said and held my hand.
"It's not like you did something bad anyway," I said.

"But still! You might find me weird now; I'm so sorry for embarrassing you to your cousin," he said as he buried his face to my tummy.

"It's alright, just... Don't do it again."
"Okay, I will... sorry."

"Just remember if there's a party, do not drink. You got that." I glared down at him.

~~~~

"Who's this gift from?" I said as I checked the gift.
"From a fan, that's all. It was delivered here; that's why, but it does say on the note that's he's a big fan of yours," Manager Chul said.