CHAPTER 37

(Your P.O.V) -At the school, with Jungkook)

"YAH! Jeon Jungkook! Wait for me!" I said. It's already lunchtime. Both of us are running away from the fans.
"Faster!!" He said while running also.
I run fast and both of us went to the cafeteria.

"*breaths* I'm...I'm so..so..hungry" I said. I heard him giggle.
"I saw you eating at class you know" He said.
"Eh?!!?! Liar!" I said.
"No I'm not *laughs*" He said.
"Fine I did eat at class...but I ask the teacher though" I said and smile at him. Both of us line up to get our foods.

After both of us got our food. Both of us look for a sit. And we saw a free sit.
Both of us sat and talk about something.
"You already saw our new song right?" He said. I look at him and nod.
"How was it?" He ask while I'm eating.
"It's good, well the girls was fangirling while watching it" I said and laugh.

Well I also fangirl XD.
"How do I look there-I mean us, me and the boys" He said.
"You guys looked great" I said. Not going to "lie" they really looked good and..well...also HOT.

"That's good to hear" He said and pinch my cheeks. I face went red. I heard some students giggling and fangirling/fanboying.

"Look at them! They look so good together" "Yeah I know but, sorry I ship ShaneMin(Shane/you + Jimin)"
"I ship TaeShane" "I ship XiuShane" "huh?? Oohhhh...Shane and Xiumin"

It was so weird that we don't have haters like Anti-Fan. Because some of the groups has though....

But then I heard Jungkook laugh. I look up to him and ask.
"What are you laughing for?" I said.
"They ship us" He said and point at the first year high school students.
I blink many times and laugh a bit.

"Yeah yeah" I said. *Ring!!!* all the students run and went to their classes. Also us.
"*sighs* two more class and it's done" I said.
"Yeah" Jungkook said.

~~~~~

"Finally!! I'm home! And I'm hungry again!" I said and sat at the sofa.
"Home works?" Megan said.
"Done, I already did it at school." I said.
"Good" Natalie said.
"It was so easy" I said and stand up and went to the kitchen.

The girls follow me.
"Really? What is it?" Jasmine said. I took a water and drink it.
"It's just science, math" I said. There jaw drop.
"What? It's easy" I said. And drink like a boss and wiggle my eyebrows to them.
"Wow! Daebak! Your so cool!" Naomi said. And clap her hands together. 

"No need to tell me, I already know that i'm cool" I said and flip my hair and winked at them also.
"This kid" Chole said.  And the girls laugh.
"Eat then shower and then sleep" Maya said.
"Ne~ Ne~ that is what I always do, duh~" I said. All of them laugh even more.

"Okay okay" Jasmine said. I went to my room and lock it.
I felt my phone vibrate, I checked who was it and it was Yoongi.

Yoongi😎: HI  (Y/N)~

You: What is it

Yoongi😎: Let's have a date next time and so we can talk about the song for my mix tape.

You: A d-date?!😲😶

Yoongi😎: it's not what you think! J-Just a friendly date like that

You: Ohhh..okay deal

Yoongi😎: Yes! Okay! Cool bye~

You: Bye

That made my face red XD. I thought it was a real Date... but..what if...IT IS A REAL DATE?!?!

~~~~~

"Are you done at math (Y/N)??" Jungkook said. I look at him and nod.
"Can I copy it please" He said and give me a puppy eyes. Puppy eyes are my weakness!
"Fine, you are lucky because your cute tsk" I said and look away from him.

(Jungkook P.O.V) -At the van, with you-

"You are lucky because your cute tsk " those words...it keeped going and going to my head. And then I felt my lips smirk.

"I'm cute? So that's means you like me?" I said. And look at her eyes. Her face blush like a tomato.  And her eyes were winder.

"Eh?!?!" She shouted. She move a little bit to me, that out face are only inches away.
"Yeah you are cute, and I already know that you, Bangtan and EXO like me" She said and went out of the van.

"YAH! Song (Y/N)!!" I said. And run after her.
"Bye Kookie!" She said and run away. This kid is so cute!! I only wish is that me and her can be a couple. I went to the class and I saw her talking to the students.

"Oh! Hi Jungkook!" My friends said.
(Y/N) looked at me and she even wink at me. I heard her and her friiends are laughing.

Her voice is so cute! When she sing her voice is so hot and cute also! But if you heard her rapping you will get turn on for real.

"YAH! Jeon Jungkook, hello?~" (Y/N) said while waving her hands to my face.
"Oh yeah? What is it?" I said.
"You've been blank for 5 minutes" She said. Wow! 5 minutes?! That's long!.

"Oh sorry" I said and scratch my back neck.
"It's fine and the teacher is coming" She said and went to her place which is next to me hehe.

And the teacher came with many books.
"Good morning class!" She said.
"Good morning teacher Park!" We said and stood up and bow at her.
"Let's start the class" She said.

~~~~~~

(Chanyeol P.O.V) -At their dorm, game room-

"I'm so bored" Baekhyun said.
"Me also" I said while looking at (Y/N) pictures at instagram.
"Stop being a stalker" He said. I look at him.
"I'm not a stalker" I said.
"You've been looking at her pictures at instagram for long" He said.

"But I miss her" I said.
"I miss her also, well we can ask her to come over" He said.
"Good idea" I said and text her.

Me: Hey (Y/N)~

You: Yeah?

Me: Can you come over at the dorm

You: Okay but I have to get out from hell

Me: Huh??? Hell??

You: School-_-

Me: Aww poor baby (Y/N) it's fine, call me if your class is done okay?

You: Ne~ bye bye

"What did she say?" Baekhyun said.
"She said that she is in school" I said and went to my computer.
"School? Oh..." He said.
"I told her to call me later if her school done" I said and play MIKA's MV.

"*laughs* really Chanyeol how many times are you going to watch that" He said.
"Many times" I said and sang along with the girls.