CHAPTER 13[NEW]

20.04.2021
Edited
New version 

______

BYUN BAEKHYUN

I don't know if I should call her or not, I can't choose. I know she's busy and I am busy, but I miss her so much.

"Baekhyun can you please sit, and stop walking around. You're making me dizzy." Suho hyung was signaling me to sit down.

"Are you in love with her?" Sehun stared at me.

"I-in love wi-with who? Hahaha! What are you talking about." I said and sat properly on the couch.

"In love with Ha Eun." Kai looked at me with a straight face; he's been like that after everyone is close with her.

"She's my friend and my junior! I'm worried that she might get sick again and get stressed because the family concert is near." I said.

"I've wanted to ask this to everyone; we'll not everyone is here, but... do you all fell in love with her?" Kai said in a stern voice.

"I do." We all looked at Chanyeol.

~~~~

LEE HA EUN

"What did you just say?"

"Remember when I found out about your secret before? And when I said I'd keep the secret, and then you hugged me out of nowhere."

"Yeah?"

"Ha Eun, I like you. Wait, no LOVE you." Taehyung held my hand.

"You what." I stared at him with wide eyes.

"But, I am not alone. I'll snitch the boys for you. They also in love with you-"

"wait, wait, hold up! Taehyung. Wait, I'm confused, everything going way too fast!" I said.

"HA EUN!!"

"Crap, that's Rae. I think she's looking for me now."

"But sunbae- I mean oppa, look I like you too, but I like the other members too even EXO, my feelings are a bit messed up right now." I held his hand tightly.

"Oh... I see... but I'll wait for you; I'll wait until you choose me." He placed his hand on my cheek.

He moved closer until our noses were touching. But we heard the doorknob move; I pushed him away.

I heard him chuckled, and I can feel my face burning from embarrassment.

The door opened and revealed the girls and the boys.

"Ha Eun, let's go. PDnim is looking for you; your parents are here." Jae grabbed my hand.

"Oppa! We're going now. Bye." I waved at him and the others, we went to the meeting room, they pushed me in and almost fell down.

I stood up correctly and smiled at them.

"What is the meeting for?" I sat down in the middle of my parents.

"Well, since you are taking online classes, your parents suggested if you want to go back to your school," PDnim said.

"Huh?! But PDnim! The family concert is near! There are lots of things to do!" I said.

"We know, don't worry. We know you are working hard, but school is important." My mom tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Your mom is right, Ha Eun-ah. You're a senior now, we also know your dream is important, but at least try to focus on your school first." Dad patted my back.