CHAPTER 9 [NEW]

31.03.2020
Edited
New version
_____________

LEE HA EUN

"Damn, it's not even April fools yet." I glared.

"Ha Eun, I'm serious."
"And I'm serious too."

"I know, the thing I did broke your heart. Can't you at least give me a second chance?" He tried to convince me and kept telling me to give him a chance,

I checked my phone, and I already got a message from Manager Hyuk, he's looking for me.

"That's why, please Ha Eun, forgive me-"
"Hmm... all I know was never give a chance to someone who cheated on you. So no thanks." I said and patted his back.

After that, I left him and went to others.
"Where were you?!"

"I had hard breathing, and I went outside for a bit to get some fresh air." I lied.
"Are you okay now?" Sang Hwa asked,

"Yes, thank you for asking," I smiled at her.
"Alright! MxS! ON THE ROLL AGAIN! POSITION!" The staff said.

We went to the stage again. And performed 'Black Dress(CLC),' I'm still wearing a wig. Long black wig, but inside of the wig, it's short blonde hair.

~~~~~

"I'm getting tired now." Yong Soo said as she took a sip from her drink.
"Same," I said as the staff fanned me and fixed my make up.

"Look, it's X1," Yong Soo pointed at the screen. I looked up at the TV in our dressing room.

"Your boyfriend sure looks good." Jae tease.
"He is not," I said.

"She got a lot of boyfriends. First, it was Bangtan then EXO, then Yohan, Mingyu. And now that Kim Dong Sun, aka Dylan guy." Ji Woo said, but she whispered the Mingyu part.

"Dong Sun, aka Dylan, is my friend back in America."
"Which part of America did you stay?" Soo Rin asked.

"Well, New York and California. I got my surgery in New York then went to California, but in California, I still stayed at the hospital." I said and looked down.

But then someone knocked on the door, and it was a staff.

"Uh, please get ready. You girls will be performing again." She said shyly.

"Alright, thank you for telling us." I smiled.
I'm not wearing a wig anymore.

"I still can't believe that you dyed your hair," Rae said.
"But, at least she looks good in short blonde hair." Sang Hwa pinched my cheeks.

"My mom was against it, but in the end, she let me do it." I laughed.
"Mom's can be like that sometimes."

All of us went out of our waiting room and went to the stage again.

We will be performing 'Me(CLC)'

~~~~~

-A week later-

We've been performing and performing; I'm losing so much weight from it.

"Ha Eun. Are you even eating at all?" Soo Rin went up to me.

"I am, but from all the performance, I'm losing so much weight. I don't even know if this a good thing or not." I said.

"You should eat more." She said.
"I'm hungry."

"Dang, it seems like I'm at the right time then. Here I got you some McDonald's." Namjoon came in with McDonald's bag on his hand.

"Heck yeah," I said and stood up from the ground.