Chapter 5

Mr.Beaumont crossed the line.

He just seriously pissed me off this time.

From the moment I arrived at my home, I didn't hesitate to slam the door behind me then ran up to my room. My mom called but I just ignored it, not wanting to share anything that had happen today.

I threw my bag at the corner of my room then shoved my face agaisnt my favorite blue pillow.

I can't believe how Mr.Beaumont treats me!

Like I'm nothing but trash! The nerve of him!

I put up with him for days! But even though it was like that, for unknown reasons, I still managed. But this time, he definetly crossed the line. Big time.

-----

It's morning and I'm walking to school today.

I didn't feel like taking the bus today. Whenever I'm upset, mad or down about something, I would always walk. I would never have the mood to ride anything if I were in a bad mood.

As I kept walking, hoping it would get Mr.Beaumont out off my mind, I then bumped into something.

Or so, bumped into someone.

"Ah!"

Geez, what was that?

"Sorry." I apologized. As I looked up, I saw a tall, chocolate haired dude with a very muscular body. It was Shay White.

Who is he?

Just a dude that gets laid every now and then.

Everyday, probably.

It's not a surprise really. He is the hottiest of the hottiest, or so that's what everyone calls him. He's also the absolute star of the football team. The best womanizer, and if i'd add up some personal opinions; A complete idiot.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any particular anger towards that dude but the rumours I heard about him, specifically about his stupidity, irritates me sometimes.

He hadn't done anything to me nor do I care about him and his popularity. But let's just face it, he may be hot, but his brain is totally empty. Flirting, drinking, skipping, partying,sex or any other stupid things are all that he knows. A total turn off, if you' d ask me. He's the badboy, playboy kind of lad; the typical. It's not really hard to picture. And most probably the insensitive one too. Yes, without a doubt, it's written all over he's sexy face.

If you think Lloyd is a flirt, Shay White is far worst.

At the popularity rate, Shay is probably at the top, but of course, second goes to Lloyd.

The thought of Lloyd being the second most popular guy in school, sometimes makes me forget that I'm a close friend of his. I mean, almost everybody at school knows who Lloyd Nelson is. But me? not even half of the school knows I exist. Not that I care, but hey, it's still unbelievable right?

After my apologies for bumping into Mr. Popular, Shay unexpectedly bothered to look whom he bumped into. Usually, as I noticed, Shay would ignore just about anything.

His mysterious green eyes looked at mine, in a rather intimidating way actually. He glared at me, looking disgusted.

Woah...

"Watch where you're going." He told me as he pushed me aside.

WOAHWOAHWOAH!

"Jerk!" I angrily called him "You didn't need to push me!"