Chapter 13

"Penny Ray! Good morning!" Shay White greeted from afar during this morning.

Ignore...

"Yo Penny!" during day time.

Ignore...

"Psst, Penny! Penny! Hey! Yo woman!" during English.

Ignore..

"Penny! Hey!" during Lunch.

Ignore..

"Hey Ray!" he shouted when he spotted me with the rest of my class while we were having P.E.

Ignore...

"Penny!" he said while I was drinking at the school's drinking fountain.

Ignore...

"Ray, HI!" he shouted when he opened our classroom's window. Everybody was startled because of him.

Ignore...

Yeah, I've been ignoring him non-stop. I hope he'll just get the picture already. It's almost dismissal time and I can't wait to go home. I have no tutor time with Kalvin today. He said he had some bussiness he had to attend to. Lucky me, I guess.

"Okay class, you are dismissed." our Math teacher announced.

With all the funny 'Shay' bussiness been happening, I was so ready to head home. Things had been so tiring nowadays and I really think I'm about to blow a blood vessel anytime soon if I don't give myself a break.

"Hey Penny. Wanna go to the mall? I have to buy some vegetables today for our cooking class." Kim went up to me as soon as the rest of the class were heading out.

"Nah, I'll pass." I kindly turned down the offer. "I just wanna rest for today, Kim. Hope you understand."

"Oh, alright then. Maybe next time, okay?" she gave me a smile. "Be careful on your way back, Penny, it's been awfully rainy these days."

"Will do." I noted what she said and I waved her goodbye.

Just when I got out of my classroom, I hoped that I'd freely walk my way through the halls, and head home like a normal teenager would. But sadly, that had to fall tragically when I felt a strong grip on my head, stopping me from taking another step.

"You know, your constant avoidance towards me is starting to really piss me off."

My stomach heated up when the familiar voice spoke.

I started to shake in fear. I slowly turned around, hoping not to see who I think this could be. And when I saw the owner of the 'head squeezer', I immediatly felt hopeless.

"S-Shay!" I blurted out. "What's up, man?"

With the way his grip tightened, I knew he wasn't satisfield with my greeting.

"I'm fine." he obviously forced a fake smile. "How was your day, Penny?"

"Fine." I muttered. "Pretty normal."

"Oh really? Well, just out of curiousity, have you been avoiding me, Penny?"

I slide my eyes to the side.

"Penny!" he snapped.

"I-I guess I didn't heard you.."

"Don't give me that crap! You know very well you heard me!" His grip tightened.

"Oh God!" I squiled painfully. " L-let go of my head, you creep!" I held his hand with both my hands, forcing to atleast budge his hand away.

Sadly I pathetically failed