Chapter 7

He didn't threw my keychain...

That foul critten didn't threw my precious keychain...

I mean, this is Kalvin Beaumont who we're talking about here. The guy who is too selfish for words. The guy who had been too lazy to teach me a thing, even though he knew how much important a grade is to me. The guy who just suddenly quit on me, just because he heard some awful, immature words that came from my mouth. 

And here I thought...that because of that, he despise me. 

I thought he would have hated everything about me, just because I said those awful things. I thought he would have planned his revenge. I thought he would want my life to be miserable, the way I wanted his.

I thought...we hated each other.

But...am I wrong?

Cause rather than showing me that he does hate me, instead, he kept my keychain, and returned it to me. 

What was he thinking?

What is he trying to prove? That he's not that bad, as I think he is? Is he showing me that he's a good guy, disguised as a foul critten? What's his deal?

I'M SO CONFUSED!

Am I the bad guy over here?!

Have I been the one who's missing something here?!

Am I suppose to see something here that is invisible? 

I just don't get it! 

...

He even adviced me to take more good care of it...

Damn..

Is he making fun of me? Is he doing this on purpose? Is this a joke!?

If so...

This isn't funny....at all.

My mind is all twisted up...and all I could see is you.

All I could hear is your voice...and all I could think about...is either if I want you back or not.

As my tutor...

Do I want to know you better? Am I slowly being attached to you in some ways that I don't understand? Am I being cursed by your good looks? Am I pitying you over your sick mother? Do I just wanna repay you as your deed of returning my keychain?

Or something else?

...

Ergh, but one thing is for sure...

I'm curious about you....

The Next Day, at school

It's art class, and our task for today is to draw our partner. 

Unfortunetly, our art teacher would be the one to decide on whether who are partner's ganna be.

I'm all alone, sitting right infront of an empty chair, waiting for my awaiting partner. As I was sitting alone, I watched my other classmates giggling over their surprised partner. Some were happy to see that he/she ended up their match, but me? I'm rather nervous. 

Remember, I'm not the most sociable person in the world. My only friends are: Kim, Beck and Lloyd. Beck is in Building A, so there's no hope that he'll be my partner. So it's either Lloyd or Kim. 

I can't imagine being paired with somebody else. It would be really awkward. Drawing someone you don't really socialize with, it'd be totally awkward trying to draw each other, looking at each other's eyes and just...stay really quiet with each other.