Chapter 10

"Hey Penny. Listen.  I have a new errand for ya."

"Huh? What now?"

"It's a very, very important errand, little Penny."

"Little Penny? How disturbing. Don't call me that."

"Hahaha! You're still uncomplementable, huh?" 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know? Let's just get this over with. What's the errand?"

"It's not really a big deal."

"So I heard."

"Yeah, but in this errand, you have to give me your cellphone number."

"M-My what!?"

"Give me yours, and I'll give you mine."

I gotta admit, I was shocked to hear that from him. I never imagined that he would ask for my number. Never. I never thought that it was possible or ever necessary. 

I was surprised, and happy. 

I thought something interesting could come out from this. I thought something different will happen and that many changes will occur. I thought Kalvin was, slowly changing into something that I couldn't imagine at all. 

In the moment he asked for my number, I experienced some unexplainable, yet delightful things. It felt weird of course, since they were coming from me. But I guess that's another mystery.

I thought this was the most interesting errand that he could have asked from me.

But turns out...

It's the most annoying, and unpleasant errand that Kalvin had ever made me do.

Unfortunetly, he wanted me to be his personal eyewitness.

And when I say eyewitness, it means being the eyewitness of Kalvin's constant everyday rejection towards love confessions from young, beautiful, female students.

Seriously, I've been watching the same pitiful events for 6 days. I've looked like a complete stalker. I mean, all I do is watch, from a far. It's looks super, super creepy in other people's perspective.

Apperently, he wants me to be the witness during these encounters to prove that he isn't a pedo in case people would feel suspicious of him.

You know, feeling suspicious about him, making funny moves towards his students. 

Yeah. In short, he wanted me to be his defender or something. 

And the cellphone thing? 

I just, really should have known.

The only reason why he asked for my number, is for him to inform me that there would be another love confession. 

Like, my inbox is full of:

"Another love confeession. Come here."

"Confession alert! confession alert!"

"Here at the school garden. Be here, right now."

"Hey. A love confession is coming it's way. Be here, fast."

It's sad...

Not to mention seeing a girl get rejected. 

It's annoying, I've been watching girls cry every single day. I hate the feeling when I see them cry, and all I do is watch. 

It's cruel how Kalvin doesn't hesitate to straight out flat them. He's very straight forward when it comes to these stuff.