Ch. 1 - Routine

-Niall's POV-

We had just got done with another concert. I was worn out as usual, as the others were still pumped as always.

We thanked the crowd and left the stage. We headed backstage and had to start getting our stuff together to leave.

"Crowd was mad!" Zayn said.

"Insane for sure." Harry replied.

The boys continued to chat for a bit, while I was off to the side packing the few outfits I had with me into my duffle. Minding my own business like I usually do.

I felt someone's eyes on me as I was packing away the clothes. I ignored it at first, but the feeling wasn't going away so I took action.

Before I could turn around, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I look to see who it is.

Louis.

Oh it just had to be Louis.

The guy I was madly in love with.

But I have liked girls before too, I don't know, maybe it's just him.

Or maybe I'm bisexual.

Oh god, I don't know..

I'm broke away from my thoughts as I hear an angel's voice.

"Having fun there mate?" Louis asks.

"Yeah," I said. "Totally."

There was a slight pause.

"Is there anything wrong Ni."

"No, I'm fine. Just a little tired is all."

"Why?"

"Just didn't get much sleep last night." I mumbled a bit.

Probably the fact that I lost a fair amount of blood from slashing my hips and thighs before the show.

"Oh, okay." Louis sighed. "Just make sure you get a good night's rest tonight, yeah?"

"Yeah, Lou. I'm knackered." I let out a light believable laugh.

"Alright then." Louis smiles.

We all finish up and head out back to the buses.

Fans were everywhere around us. But the body guards kept them off.

But that didn't stop them from screaming things as we hurried fast into the tour bus.

Everyone was shouting things, I managed to hear a few of the comments people were saying.

"Zayn, I love you bradford bad boy!"

"You're perfect, Harry!"

"Louis! Louis! Marry me!"

"Niall stop eating so much!"

Wait what?

"You're a bloke Niall!"

"Niall leave the band! Ugly arse!"

Wow, okay...

"Liam! Be my boyfriend! I love you!"

We finally get in the bus and I walk quickly and set down my stuff, and go to my bunk. I turn around to see all the boys are staring at me.

"Power nap!" I laugh. Fake, obviously.

They laugh. I feel satisfied with that and with that, jump into bed and cover up.

I close the small curtains that cover the small space of the bunk of my bed.

I just lay there and stare at the wall. 20 minutes later, we arrive at the hotel.

There are only a few shows left before the end of the tour. We get the stuff we need and head into the hotel.

"Okay, so four of you boys are gonna have to room with someone, and then one of you boys will get a single room."  Paul explained to us.

"Okay," Louis spoke first. "I'll crash with Nialler." Louis smiled and looked at me.

"Oh- um Lou, I- I was thinkin of crashing alone to night, yuh know, tired." I gave him a 'sorry' look.

He frowned a bit. Great, now I feel like shit even more...

"I'll bunk with Louis then!" Harry cheekly smiled. Louis smiled at him.

Why am I such a dick?

"Then i guess that means we're stuck together Z." Liam laughed a little.

"Coo mate!" Zayn chuckled.

We all left and got settled into our rooms.

I wonder why Louis wanted to bunk with me?

I'm a loser. Nothing but an ugly fat ass twat who can't sing for shit.

I wanted more than anything to crash with him in the same room, but then I wouldn't be able to do my daily and nightly routine.

If only they knew that always so happy Nialler, was slicing his own skin in just the other room.

Yeah, their little leprechaun...

----

~Author's Note~

So did you guys enjoy the first chapter? Let me know! :D xx