Ch. 19 - Disguise Part 2

Harry took his turn next, then it was Louis' turn. Harry sat down across from Niall. But Harry noticed something that Niall had not.

"Niall," Harry scrunched his eyebrows.

"Yeah?"

Harry stared at Niall's pants. "I-Is that blood?"

-Niall's POV-

I look down at my pants and see the red stain. "Oh y-yeah, that's ketchup."

"Are you sure, because it looks li-"

"It's not." I cut Harry off. He let it go which gave me relief.

Soon enough the game was over and Harry of course won. I tried to hide the small red stain until we got home.

I hurry and go upstairs and decide to take a shower. It's been a long day. Even though it's only four o'clock pm.

I sigh and get in the shower, letting the warm water hit my fragile and sore body. My bones feel brittle and weak.

----

-Harry's POV-

I seen Niall run upstairs and soon and we walked through the door. I need to talk to Louis.

"Lou?" I try to get his attention.

"Yeah, Haz?"

"Can I talk to you for a sec in private?"

"Sure." We go into my room. "So what is it?"

"Well um It's about Niall and-"

"Haz, if this is about what was going on between us, I already told you I'm with Niall now."

"No, it's not about that."

"Oh, okay, then what is it?"

"Um, how is uh, Niall doing, with you know?"

"With what?"

"Him hurting himself."

"Oh, really well actually." Louis lightly smiled. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I just wanted to check up. I just didn't want to ask him personally because I think he would be offended, I don't know."

"It's fine Haz, really. He won't be offended. We're all really close."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." I sighed.

"Great. Is that all? I got to start helping with dinner."

"That's it." I smiled lightly and Louis left. I wasn't sure if I should bring up the stain incident that happened at the bowling alley. I mean, it could have just really been ketchup, and not blood like how I thought. 

Or maybe it really was and I'm just in denial. I didn't see Niall touch or use the ketchup. As a matter a fact, I didn't see Niall eat anything. 

I wonder if he told Louis' he did. I think I should try to talk with Niall. But he probably won't want to. It seems like he hates me. I don't blame him though. I tried to take Louis away from him. I'm nothing but a selfish asshole.

I go to my room and lay on the bed. Thinking about how much I fucked up.

----

-Niall's POV-

"Lunch will be ready in five!" I hear Liam yell from downstairs. I sigh and finish up, turning off the shower and drying myself off with a towel.

I get dressed quickly, not wanting to see my hidious body anymore. I brush my teeth and head downstairs.