Ch. 13 - Regret

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

xoxo

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Third Person POV-

Zayn was the one who first found him. He didn't think at all that he would find his little Nialler like this. On the kitchen floor, blood everywhere.

Zayn told the boys that he would just stop by to check on him. There were too many fans outside chasing them for them to barely even get back to their own house. Zayn happened to do a sneak move and slip into a different car without anyone noticing.

He got to Niall's flat, a place he thought he'd check first. A loud knock on the door was echoing through the Irish boy's flat. "Niall, mate! Open up! Are you in there?!" Zayn called from the other side of the door.

No answer. Zayn bit his lip. Wondering if he should use his spare key to go in. It was only for emergency's but Zayn thought this situation kind of was.

Nialls seemed really upset when he just ran off like that. Niall never does that. Well, not as far as Zayn has known him. Zayn makes up his mind and pulls out the spare key from his wallet. Always have to be prepared.

He unlocks the door and walks in. A couple of lights are on. He steps a couple more feet and looks at the scene around him. "Niall?! Are you here?!" Zayn yells.

He continue to wonder around when he get's no answer. He walks around a little more. He see's nothing and checks the rooms as well. He is about to give up and leave until he finds himself just outside the kitchen.

From where he is, he can see a part of the kitchen floor, he goes a little closer. That's when he see's it. Blood.

He panics and runs into the kitchen. To come face to face with the Irish lad, on the floor, pale and bloody. A sharp knife lay next to him.

Zayn screams and runs over to Niall. "Niall!!!" He gets down on his knee's. He tries to find a pulse. He finds one, but it's faint. He is shaking and scared for his best mate.

He shakly pulls out his phone, and dials 999. "Hello, 999, what's your emergency?"

"Please, fuck, help!" Zayn can't find his words.

"Calm down sir, what seems to be the problem?"

"My friend, he's-he's lost a lot of blood, and he barely has a pulse! Please help me!" Zayn cries.

"Okay sir, okay. Can you tell me where the blood is coming from?"

Zayn doesn't want to look again. But he has to. Zayn's eyes find their way to Niall arms, and trail down to his blood covered wrists. He cries just from looking at it.

"His-His arms.." Zayn trails off.

"Is this a suicide, sir?"

Zayn just isn't stable enough right now to even think about the fact that Niall wanted to die so he slashed his wrists open.

"Please just please hurry!!!" Zayn speaks into the phone closely.

He tells her the address and they are sending someone right away. Zayn lets out a sigh of relief, knowing that help is coming.

Zayn grabs two hand towels from the kitchen counter and wraps them around Niall's wrists, applying pressure.

Zayn is crying. He doesn't want to lose Niall. Niall is his sunshine. Always smiling, laughing, being his old cheeky self. How could Niall do this to the boys? His family? His fans?