Ch. 22 - Relapse

-Third Person POV-

Niall ran out of the house. Louis stood there, not able to move. He can't believe what he just heard. Niall cheated on him?

Sure Harry kissed Louis, but Louis didn't kiss back, or so he says. But Niall just said he did kissed back. Louis felt his heart break. Maybe now he know's what Niall feels like.

Louis sighed and tried to move, to run after the lad, but he's feet couldn't carry him. Then his phone rang, he answered it.

"Hello?"

"Louis!" It was Kayla.

"What do you want?!" Louis said in a bitter tone.

"Is Niall there?" She sounded worried.

"No, he just- um, he just left."

"Do you know where he went?"

"No." 

"Oh, well there's something I think you should know."

"What is it?" Louis gritted his teeth.

"First of all, you hurt Niall and I'm mad at you for that, but Harry just called me and told me what happened so.."

"Yeah, and thanks for kissing Niall!!"

"Sorry, you hurt him and I was there to comfort him." Kayla said, innocently.

"Whatever, just don't forget, me and him are still together." I reminded her. I heard her scoff on the other end.

"Okay, fine. But Harry called me and told me what happened and I'm really worried about Niall. He's acting more strange lately. I'm pretty sure he's still clean from herion but i don't know about the other things. But there is something he told me awhile ago that I think you should know..."

"What is it Kayla? Tell me.." Louis' voice trembled.

"H-He told me someone- um, someone raped him, Louis."

"What?" Louis gasp lightly, like a whisper. He was petrified.

"He told me that Louis, he broke down crying right in front of me." Kayla's voice cracked.

"I-I when did he tell you?"

"Awhile ago. But he told me it was the night you guys went to the club and you and Harry were all over eachother and Niall went back to the hotel early, and he went alone. Some man got into his room, and-"

"Fuck!" Louis screamed.

"Louis I know th-"

"No, I'm a monster, I should have been there for him! I should have always been there for him, especially more than I was. I was only thinking about myself and how fucking selfish I was being. I hate myself for this. Maybe if I was a better boyfriend and not just a fuck up, maybe Niall would be happy right now..." Louis tried to hold back his tears.

"Louis, the best thing you can do is be here for him now, you can still save the relationship, you can still save it."

Louis stared blankly off into nothing.

"Okay Kayla, thank you. I-I have to go now."

"Are you sure you're okay Louis?"

"Yes."

"Okay, tell Niall to call me when you get ahold of him or see him."

"Okay."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I clicked the end call button and walked quietly back to my room.

I took out a piece of paper and pen.