Ch. 30 - Commotion

-Third Person POV-

"Greg?!"

"Yeah, Ni, it's me."

"I... I..." Louis grasped the phone and took it from Niall's hands.

"Greg, it's Louis."

"Oh, hi Louis, how ya doin?"

"Yeah fine. But you know better than to call here. You haven't talked to Niall in at least 6 months. Why the hell should he waste time with you now that you decided to call? Hmm?!"

"Louis i-"

"Save it. Niall is better with or without you. Goodbye Greg, have a nice day." Louis said sarcasitcally, hanging up.

"L-" Niall starts.

"Don't Niall. You don't have to say anything. C'mon, I'm not gonna have anyone or anything ruin your day back." Louis said. "Now, come on, food is getting cold."

Niall nodded and they went in the dining room to eat with their friends.

-----

"What? I didn't know you lost your job, Kayla!" Niall frowned.

"Um yeah, I guess I messed up on the price checking. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm so stupid!"

"No Kayla, you're not stupid, okay?" Niall's voice spoke softly.

"I am but whatever." Kayla sighed and looked down.

Niall frowned.

"It's okay Niall, I'll be fine." Kayla flashed a small smile. "Well I gotta get home and feed Midnight (her cat), so I'll see ya later." Kayla said as she walked out the door.

Niall couldn't help but wonder if he should go after and comfort her.

But she said she was fine. So she was then.

Right?

"Nialler! Come on!"

It was time for rehearsals. "I'm comin!" Niall yelled back and went out into the van with the rest of the lads.

 Another day of tour rehearsals. This was Niall's first day though, so everyone was watching him, making sure everything was okay.

It started to get on Niall's nerves after awhile though. People just kept staring.

"WOULD YOU STOP STARING AT ME PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE!" He exploded and walked off the stage. Louis was calling after him.

Niall now was backstage and trying to catch his breath. He didn't know what was happening.

"Niall?!" Louis hollered. "Niall!" He ran towards Niall and grabbed his hands. "What happened love?"

"They just kept- staring at me- I just couldn't- I..." Niall couldn't catch his breath. He was breathing fast.

Louis realized his boyfriend was having an anxiety attack. "Shit, okay Niall, breath for me. Take deep, small inhales. With me now." Louis inhaled. "In, and out." He exhaled.

Niall tried to follow what Louis was doing. His shaking calmed down and his breathing was steady. Louis held Niall for a good 10 minutes, comforting him as he came down from his attack.

"I'm sorry," Niall started to lightly cry.

"No no no. Don't be sorry. It's okay babe," Louis rubbed his back gently.

They called it a day and went back to the flat. Zayn decided to make some tea. "Anyone want some tea?"

Everyone said yes except Liam because Liam is more of a coffee guy.