Ch. 12 - Acceptence

~Author's Note~

This is going to be the last update until next week sometime. Hope you all like it? Sorry if it sucks. I'm having a little writers block. :(

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Third Person POV-

A couple of weeks had went by and Louis and Niall hadn't spoke to eachother. Niall tried talking to him, but everytime Louis just shuts Niall away.

Niall was hurt and confused. He thought Louis liked him.  Niall just spent the rest of the upcoming weeks, hurt and broken.

----

It was Louis birthday and the boys decided on having a dinner party for their band mate. They were going to a fancy restaurant. They had made reservations for Tuesday night, which was tonight.

They boys got there and made their way to the circle booth. The lady gave them their menu's as they took a seat. "So what beverages can I get for you gentlement this evening?"

"I'll have the red wine," Harry tells the waitress.

"Same for me please," Louis says.

"I'll take a coke," Zayn says.

"I'll have an iced tea," Liam smiles.

"Um," Niall does a slight pause. "Water for me please."

The waitress took the orders and left. The boys began looking at their menu's.

"This is really great you guys, thank you." Louis says.

"Aw, no problem Louis. It's your birthday after all!" Liam cheekly smiles.

"Hey! I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty-two!" Louis sings in a dorky way.

Everyone laughs. Niall chuckles, trying to be happy, even though he can't.

"So what'cha get me for my birthday Haz?" Louis asks Harry, who is right next to him. Unlike Niall who is on the opposite side of the round booth.

"You'll have to wait and see," Harry does a playful wink. Louis rolls his eyes playfully. Niall's stomach turns.

 The waitress comes back and the rest of the boys give her their orders. Then Niall orders.

"Yeah, uh, I'll just take the ceaser salad, dressing on the side please."

"Are you sure that's all you want Ni?" Zayn puts his hand on Niall's shoulder.

"Yeah, I already ate shortly before we came," Niall lied.

"You knew we were going out to dinner Niall. Why did you do that?" 

"Will you just drop it?" Niall said. Zayn sighed. The waitress took the menu's and walked off.

The boys chated until the waitress came back with the food. Everyone digged in. Expect Niall of course.

He picked at it with his fork, then every couple of minutes took a small bit, so the boys wouldn't notice. The night dragged on for the longest time it felt like to Niall.

"Niall, you aren't eating." Harry frowned.

"I am." Niall said sternly.

The boys just stopped while they were ahead because they just figured Niall was tired or had a rough day.

They finished up their meals and decided to head on out. But they noticed quite a bit of fans outside the restaurant. So Louis got an idea.

"Hey, how about we see if we can go to the roof and surprise them?"