Ch. 19 - Disguise Part 1

-Third Person POV-

It was all going great, until it wasn't.

Niall was outside Louis' door. He wasn't planning on eavesdropping on them, he was going to talk with Louis, but when he got there, the door was closed and he could hear whispering.

Niall put his ear to the door. He heard people talking. He could tell it was Louis and Harry. Niall's eyebrows scrunched. 

"No, Harry I can't do this with you!" Louis loudly whispered.

"Come on Lou. Nobody has to know, come on, you can't do this to me now." Harry responded.

"I'm with Niall now, I'm sorry Haz."

Niall heard Harry sigh and huff. Niall felt bad for some reason. He was in the way of Harry being happy. Maybe even Louis too?

Niall walked away from the door and down the hall. A little while later he seen Harry leave Louis' room. Niall walked towards Louis' room, then knocked.

"Yeah?" Louis yelled.

"S'me," Niall mumbled.

"Come in." Niall walked in and Louis' face lit up.

"Hey Lou."

"Hey, what's wrong?" Louis could tell something was up with Niall.

"Nothing, I'm actually really great." Niall faked a smile. Louis stared at Niall before speaking.

"I'm so happy for that Niall." Louis smiled. "So anyways, I was thinking tomorrow night all of us could go bowling."

"Sounds great!"

"Great! It'll be fun." Louis cheekly smiled. Giving Niall a kiss on the lips before leaving his room. Leaving Niall by himself.

Which was not a good idea.

Niall tried to hold his tears back.

----

The next day the boys got to the bowling alley. Niall wanted to hold hands with Louis, but Louis didn't think it was a good idea since niether of them have come out yet to the public.

Harry and Liam pay the money for the package they chose and each of the boys gets a pair of shoes.

 They grab the bowling ball that fits them best. Weight and look.

Niall grabbed a 7 pound ball.

"Nialler, you know you can at least bowl with a 9 or 10 pound. You always do." Louis laughed.

"I know, my arm is just sore because I think I pulled a muscle a couple of days ago, so I'm just trying to take it easy." Niall lied, trying not to turn red, turning his head away.

"If you're sure..."

"Yeh, I am." Niall picked up his ball and put it in the ball alley, where you take the ball from right before you bowl.

All the boys got one lane and played together. Harry was up first. The ran up to the lane and threw the ball with his right hand and it rolled down the lane, hitting all the pins.

"Strike!" Harry smirked.

"Don't get to cocky," Liam raised his eyebrows and took his turn next.

"Woah Harry, were did you learn to play like that?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know, I used to bowl a lot back in Cheshire with friends." Harry said and Zayn nodded his head casually.

Niall's seen it was Louis' turn and he was going to stand on the side behind him to watch him take his turn, cheering him on.

Louis picked up the ball and brought it to his neck, he walked forward and was about to swing the ball when-

"Louis!" Harry came up from behind and stopped him. Putting his hands on Louis' hips.

Niall clenched his jaw and made a fist.

"Hey!" Louis' whined.

"No, look," Harry said and pointed to Louis' feet. "Your ball will get a better roll and start if you put your right foot forward instead of side to side."

"Alright, makes sense."  Louis licked his lips slightly. "Thanks Haz." Harry smiled and stepped back and went to sit with Liam and Zayn.

Louis took his turn and Zayn was next, then Niall. But right after Zayn look his turn, the food came. Pizza and hot dogs were brought to the table by a waitress.

"Thank you." Liam smiled and the other boys also thanked her.

Niall just stood back awkwardly, looking at the bowling balls, about to take his turn. But it was time to eat and Niall looked at the food and drinks and immediately felt repulsed.

Was he getting bad again? Niall asked himself. Niall wasn't sure but he really didn't care. He looked at the boys and how Harry's arm was on Louis' shoulder, and Louis' arm on Harry's shoulder.

Niall pressed his lips together and put his hands in his pockets and quickly walked away, getting away from the boys without them noticing.

Niall had an itch.

An itch in his wrist.

An itch in his throat.

A itch in his veins.

"No." Niall told himself.

But every other part of his body kept chanting "Yes. Yes. Yes." Niall fisted his hair and took a deep breath, closing his eyes tightly and he saw nothing but white for a mere second.

Niall really knew he was doing so good, and it was going good with Louis, but today, just, just got to him.

"Maybe just a little one," Niall mumbled. "It's just one. It's okay." Niall bit his lip and quickly went out to his car and grabbed the spare razor he had in a small box in his glove department.

He then quickly went back inside and slipped into the bathroom, trying not to get noticed or seen.

He locked a stall and slowly pulled down his pants and stopped right before putting the razor above his skin.

He was shaking and was thinking of not doing it, but something got the best of him and he pushed down and slide the razor across his skin, letting the blood seep out.

He cleaned up and felt relief wash over him. He stept out of the bathroom and seen Louis

"Niall! There you are! I didn't know where you ran off too!"

"Yeah, ha, sorry."

"Come on, it's your turn babe." Louis smiled and took Niall's hand. Niall blushed red. They walked back over to the boys and Niall grabbed a ball. He swung it and hit about 4 pins. Then going again, he hit another 4. 8 pins total.

Harry took his turn next, then it was Louis' turn. Harry sat down across from Niall. But Harry noticed something that Niall had not.

"Niall," Harry scrunched his eyebrows.

"Yeah?"

Harry stared at Niall's pants. "I-Is that blood?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Author Note~

Cliff hanger! :o

Sorry I havent had the chance to update. Btw sorry if the chapter sucks, I have writers block and I have no idea what to write. /:

So can you guys maybe comment some idea's? Thank you! :3