Ch. 24 - Human

~Author's Note~

Listen to the amazing song on the side please! (: ---> 

----------------------------------------------

-Thrid Person POV-

Niall drived to his personal flat as quickly as he could legally.

He walked to his flat quickly from his car, unlocked the door, and went inside. He locked the door and grab a fist of his hair on both sides of his head.

"Fuck!" He spat in frustration.

This was it. And he knew it. 

No, this wasn't like the other times were people just assumed he tried to commit suicide. But one of the times he did instead to try and kill himself by overdosing on heroin.

He grew frusterated and teary eyed thinking about his life and all the stupid fucked up things he said or did.

Niall opened his medicine cabnit and pulled out any prescription bottles that still had remaining pills inside. He gripped one of the bottles firmly. "Just do it." He hisses at himself.

He grabs the remaining bottles and takes them about and frantically pours them all the table, carefully though.

He grabs his Jack Daniels bottle from his room and goes back and carefully one by one, swallows each pill, drinking water to take it down with.

After about 1 minute, he already consumed  10 pills. Slowly incresing.

Dizziness was setting in and Niall knew he didn't have much time. His pain killers for mainly his knee, where pretty strong.

He went into his room and grabbed a piece of paper and pen. Louis' favorite pen to be exact. He started writing, with shaky hands.

He had to be quick because he was already starting to lose the feelings in his feet and hands.

Finn,

Thanks for always being there for me man, I'm sorry things ended the way they did. We havent made the best decisions, but I'm so glad I met you. But damn, it did take the pain away for the time it lasted. But it did turn me into even more of a monster. But you never gave up our friendship, and I'm glad you didnt. I hope you get clean and live a happy life. 

I love you Finn.

Love, Niall.

Zayn,

I'm so sorry bro. I'm sorry you have to go through this again. But I just had to do this. The time you found me was a time i didn't try to kill myself. But I just hope that this last time, none of you guys will find me. I can't bare that, brother.

I love you Zayn.

Love, Nialler.

Liam,

You will always be the daddy of the band no matter what happens. Thank you for being there for me when I needed advice on something, or wanted to talk. You were like a dad to me in a way I guess, but more like my brother for sure. But I'm so sorry for this.

I love you Liam.

Love, Nialler.

Harry,

I know we haven't really spoken until the day we met in the park, and im sorry for that, it was just, i don't know.. but you are still one of my best mates. I just hope you forgive me, and even though I have so much anger built up at you, I do forgive you Harry, for everything, because I know you would do the same for me... wouldn't you?