Ch. 16 - Forget

~Author's Note~

*Warnings, Smut and self harm*

--------------------------------------------------------------

*1 week later*

-Louis' POV-

I feel like I don't even know him anymore.

I feel lost without him. The one I used to know.

I sigh as I get out of bed and go to the bathroom, I then walk out, and head down the hall, I see Harry come out of Niall's room, rubbing his fingers through his hair.

"You okay Haz?"

"Ugh, yeah, Niall is just a tough one to get up now days." He says and walks passed me. I sigh and decide to go get a cup of coffee downstairs. I pour myself a cup and take a few sips as I read the paper.

Zayn comes down and grabs a cup for himself. I see Liam come down already dressed and everything. Zayn walks in from the kitchen and stands beside me.

"Wow Li, you sure do get ready quick, don't ya?" Zayn says.

"Nah, I just woke up a bit early."

"That makes sense." Zayn says and goes back upstairs.

"Is Niall up yet?" I ask Liam.

"Not sure." He says.

"I'm gonna go check," I say and go upstairs to Niall's room.

I knock on the door and start to open the door slowly, only for it to be slammed back in my face instantly. My eyes widen.

A few seconds later, the door swings open. And messy hair'd Niall stands before me. Looking tired more than ever.

"Have you ever heard of knocking and waiting for the other person to say, come in?"

"Sorry, I thought you were still asleep."

"Well I was changing." Niall looked off somewhere else for a minute. He was slightly shaking.

"But it's not like we all haven't seen eachother naked before," I argue.

"Yeah, well still." Niall huffed.

"But still, what?"

"Forget it!" Niall rolled his eyes and was about to shut the door, but I stopped it with my hand. I looked into his eyes. His tired, dull eyes.

And I don't know what came over me, or what was happening, but next thing I know, im in his room now, with the door closed, and my lips are pressed against his.

-Niall's POV-

Next thing I know his lips are pressed against mine, and I want to do nothing but kiss back. He is an angel.

But I can't keep hurting and torturing myself like this. It's so tiring. I love him, but I can't keep playing these games with him when I know he is playing with my heart.

I push him back and his eyes stare at my lips and then move up to my eyes. The most beautiful eyes I've ever seen are staring back into mine. I melt.

 "Whats wrong?" He asks. Is he serious?

"Whats wrong? Whats wrong?!" My voice gets a bit higher. "Whats wrong is that you, whom I'm in love with, is playing with my heart for your own sick pleasure. I know you don't like me! If you ever did like boys and if you do, it's with Harry. Not me. It will never be me. So stop fucking with my emotions and just leave me alone!" I storm out of my own room and head downstairs and out the door.