Ch. 9 - Feelings

~Author's Note~

Sorry for the short chapter /:

-----------------------------------------------------

-Third Person POV-

Niall had just gotten back from taking a walk. But while on that walk he was smoking a cigarette. He started smoking because he was stressed and it helped curve his appetite. He thought why not, they're benefits to him.

"You really should have came to the club last night with us Nialler." Liam said, putting his hand on Niall's shoulder from behind. Niall flinched.

"Nah, it's really f-fine Liam."

"You okay there Nialler?"

"Yes. Why?"

"You flinched." Liam went in front of Niall and frowned.

"I'm just cold is all." Niall lied.

"Oh okay. I'll turn up the heat." Liam smiled, going over to the thermostat. Louis slowly went over to Niall and whispered something in his ear.

"Can we go talk, alone?" Louis whispered to Niall. Niall nodded.

They went into Louis room. Louis closed the door.

"So whats up Lou?" Niall asked, his hands casually in his pocket.

"Are you sure you're okay Niall?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"There isn't anything going on? I mean, you've just haven't been acting like yourself. I'm just worried is all."

"Don't be," Niall spat.

"I'm just trying to help Niall! I care about you!!"

"Stop lying Louis!!"

"What? Are you crazy Niall?! I love you! All of us do! And so do so many more people!"

"JUST STOP STOP STOP STOP!!" Niall grabbed his hair, frusterated. "YOU DON'T CARE! NONE OF YOU DO! I'M JUST A STUPID UGLY WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT WHO CAN'T SING! AND IS A GAY FAGGOT! SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE WILL YA!" Niall runs out of Louis' room and into his own.

Niall locks his door and falls on to his bed, crying his eyes out. Meanwhile, Louis ran after him, but to come face to face with Niall's locked door.

"Niall!! Let me in!" Louis jiggled the doorknob, trying to open it, but to no avail. "Please!!"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" Niall said and then started crying into his pillow again. Louis was taken back and how Niall was so rude to him.

But most of all he was shocked at everything Niall had just said to him. How could Niall feel that way? He was perfect. Well, at least to Louis he was.

The truth was, Niall was secretly in love with Louis, but what Niall didn't know was that maybe, just maybe,

Louis was secretly in love with Niall too...