Ch. 21 - Pyramid

-Niall's POV-

I got to the park and saw Harry sitting on the bench, I walk over to him. He stands up.

"Oh hey Ni, thanks for meeting me."  He says polietly.

"Yeah, sure." I say. "So what is this about?"

"I just wanted to apologize to you in person."

"Why couldn't you just wait until I got home?"

"I wanted it to be just you and me..."

"Oh." I trail off. Trying to hide the small smile I could feel my lips curving into from the effect from the high.

"Are you high Nialler?"

"What?! No!" I deny.

"Liar," Harry smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god! It's Niall and Harry!" A girl screamed. People near by, walking around spot us and starting growing closer to us.

"Shit!" I gasped and Harry grabbed my arm and we ran to God knows where. We hid in a very small opening between two back buildings. There was enough room for us to fit in there thank goodness.

The crowd of people went passed, looking around for us. I breathed a sigh of relief and meet Harry's eyes. He was breathing heavily and his green eyes pierced into my blue ones.

His lips slammed against mine and he slide his tongue in. At first I kissed back, caught in a trace. His lips were soft but his kisses were rough. It was bliss... that was until I realized it's Harry.

"Harry." I tried to say and gently pushed him away. He stared at my lips as I got him off of me.

"Why are you doing this?" I argued.

"Because you're irresistable."

WHAT???

"W-What? I thought you loved Louis, who is the guy who cheated on me, with you." I glared at him.

"I know, I'm so so sorry. I just used him to get to you..." Harry said softly.

"How could you do that to him?! You two are so close."

"Not as close and you and him."

"We only started getting close after he found out I had feelings for him. When even then, he hasn't been around much.." I looked down.

I felt Harry lift my chin up and kiss me again, but this time, it was soft. He kissed me so passionately, I didn't think it was real.

Without knowing it, I soft bit his bottom lip, for some reason thinking it was Louis. Harry moaned quietly and I felt myself twitch.

Oh, shit, this is NOT good. I gulped and realized it wasn't Louis, and pushed Harry back again. Us both gasping for air.

"We can't do this. I just can't do anymore of this." I tried not to cry and I escaped our hiding place and ran as fast as I could to my car, ignoring Harry's calls from behind.

I quickly drive back to the flat, and burst through the door, calling for Louis.

"Louis!! LOUIS!!!" I call, frantic, tears running down my face.

He pops out and see's me, my dry tears stained on my cheeks, and more fresh one's falling right behind them.

"Niall! Baby! Are you okay?!" Louis cried and hugged me tight. I cried onto his shoulder.

"I'm so so so sorry Niall. Please, it's not what you think! Harry kissed me okay!" Louis pleaded.

I pushed him away lightly. "I'm standing here crying a mess and you're worried about me 'understanding' or 'hearing your explanation?"

"No, I just wanted to make sure you knew Niall." Louis brushed his thumb across my cheek, wiping away and falling tear. Louis' touch still felt like heaven.

"I need to tell you something. I came straight here to tell you."

"It's okay babe, what is it?" Louis held my hips gently.

"H-Harry kissed me."

"What?"

"He told me he was just using you to get to me."

"That's absurd!" Louis chuckled. "I know Harry likes me, even though I told him millions of times that I'm with you now and I don't want him making anymore moves or trying to get between our relationship."

"No, I'm telling the truth, please believe me Lou!"

"Look, I know you're jealous that one of the other boys in the house likes me and is attracted to me. But I love you Niall, and that's all that matters. I will never do anything to jeopardize us."

"LOUIS! IT HAPPENED!! PLEASE JUST-" I sobbed.

"Niall, please stop lying. I said I love you and only you, why isn't that enough for you?!"

"IF YOU ACTUALLY LOVED ME, YOU WOULD BELIEVE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" I cried and ran towards the front door. I stopped. 

"Oh, and me and Kayla kissed. And I kissed back!" I yell and tears rush down my face as I slam the door, running to my car.

And the worse part was,

Louis didn't even attempt to run after me.

You're never gonna love me, so what's the use?
What's the point in playing a game you're gonna lose?
What's the point in saying you love me like a friend?
What's the point in saying it's never gonna end? 

You're too proud to say that you've made a mistake
You're a coward to the end
I don't wanna admit that we're not gonna fit
No, I'm not the type that you like
Why don't we just pretend?

Lies, don't wanna know, don't wanna know
I can't let you go, can't let you go
I just want it to be perfect
To believe it's all been worth the fight
Lies, don't wanna know, don't wanna know

-------------------------------------------------

~Author's Note~

Sorry for not updating as frequent as I'd like to. But I have a lot of stress and this is my senior year in high school. Not to mention the fact that I'm majorly depressed.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy. Btw, I know the story seem's a little all over the place. I just suck with sticking to a main conflict, plus I have shit for idea's.

Don't hate me too much! ;n;

xoxo

shawna