Ch. 18 - Real

I got this feeling deep inside,
Not sadness or hatred not even pride,
A blank spot on a map,
Where something use to be,

Every time I think about it,
My head begins to hurt,
My eyes fill with tears,
These are the silent screams that nobody hears,

Clutching my pillow tightly,
I let it all out again,
There’s no use trying to flee,
It’s just the demons and me.

They come late at night,
Flooding my mind,
Shredding my soul,
And I wonder will I ever be whole?

Like a song left on loop,
I relive the same moment,
Each and every night,
It’s not fair it’s just not right.

-Louis' POV-

I got up to the door and opened it. I looked around inside, frantically. Then that's when I saw him.

Niall. On the couch and he had a band still stapped to his upper arm and a needle he held loosely in his hand.

"Niall!" I yell and run towards him. I cup his face and try to wake him up, shaking him a bit. He didn't respond. I'm so scared right now.

I call the police. I check for a pulse. I barely feel anything. "PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD! FUCK! NIALL PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE!" My breathing is shaky, and fast.

I start to tear up. I take the band off his arm and put the needle on the table. "Please Niall, please." I whisper loudly.

Soon the ambulance came and I rode with Niall to the hospital. The boys arrived shortly after. It's deja vu all over again.

----

"I'm going to fucking kill Finn! I'm gonna kill him!!!!" I hollar.

"Mate, stop okay?" Liam frowns. and I sigh.

Later on, I went to visit Niall in his room, one on one.

"Hey Ni." I say and he turns his head and crosses his arms.

"Please don't be mad at me. I love you."

"Just stop okay? Just please quit playing me. I'm with Finn now so.."

"You still are worried about him? I'm the one who truly loves and cares for you! I saved you for fucks sake!"

"WELL MAYBE I DIDN'T WANT TO BE SAVED!" Niall screamed back. I stood there, stunned.

"Niall..." I choke out, reaching for him. "If I didn't love you, than  I wouldn't have saved your life. I can't let the guy that I'm in love with leave me.. or this earth. And I put that on my grandparents, Niall."

Niall's eyes widen and his mouth hung partically open. "Louis... I-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his, and this time,

he kissed back.

----

-Niall's POV-

It's been about a week since I've been back home, I broke it off with Finn and I'm going to counselling for my issues, mainly drugs though.

I haven't cut since like 4 days ago, and I haven't purged since 6 days ago, and I haven't used drugs or alcohol for 7 days. The withdrawl was a little crazy, but I got through it.

Me and Louis are together and I've never been happier.

"I'm sorry for not believing you before Lou, I just thought that you and Harry, you know and-"

"It's okay Niall." Louis kisses my lips and pulls away. "I'm just glad you're safe now baby."

I shiver at his voice and touch. "Me too, Lou." I go into to kiss him again, this time longer. We pulled away and I had a huge smile on my face.