Ch. 14 - Reunion

-Niall's POV-

I left the hospital a few days later. They tried to make me go to therapy, but I wouldn't have it. I'm fine, when will they just learn to accept that?

"You okay Ni?" Louis asked and put his hand on my back.

"Yep."

"Don't lie to me! You're not okay..."

"I'm fine! Fuck!" I yell.

"You're not fine!!! You tried to kill yourself and you won't even let us or let anyone help you with your problems!"

"That's because I didn't try to kill myself you idiots!!!! I don't need help!!!!" I storm off to my room, closing and locking the door. I'm sick of everyone's bullshit.

I finally thought I had peace and quiet until there was a knock at the door. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Niall? Come on mate," It was Liam.

"What do ya want?!" I yelled.

"Just to talk, if that's okay."

"Not right now Liam, sorry."

"It's alright, I'll be back to check on you later, yeah?"

"Yep!" I say and hear him walk away.

He'll be back later to check on me? What the fuck?! What am I? A child? Fuck that. I'm twenty years old I can take care of myself...

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. Slowly drifting into a deep sleep.

----

I woke up later around six o'clock in the evening. I rubbed my eyes and pulled myself out of bed and went into my bathroom, taking a pee.

I flushed and washed my hands. I opened the medicine cabnit and noticed something.

FUCK NO.

They took my razors. All of them!

I began to look around the bathroom for anything. Not one sharp tool in this fucking bathroom. I began to get mad. But then slowly stop myself before it gets out of hand. Because I know if I get too worked up, I'll need to cut to calm myself down, and I know I won't be able to.

I huffed and walked out of my room, downstairs, to watch some telly.

"Hey Ni!" Harry greeted me on the couch, sitting next to me. "Wanna watch The big bang theory again?"

"Whatever you want to watch, I'm good." I told him.

"No, I insist, really."

"Stop, Harry."

"What?"

"Stop pitying me. I can tell. I'm not stupid you know."

"I just wanted to do something nice for you, is all."

"Yeah, now that you know all my fucking secrets!"

"Niall, calm down." He said. I shut my mouth, not releasing another word. I don't want them to think I'm even more out of control as it is.

"Dinner's ready you guys!" Liam said from the dinning room.

"Come on Ni," Harry said, lightly hitting my arm, getting up from the couch. I sighed and followed.

I sat down at the table. My first meal since being out of the hospital. Oh jolly.

The food was already set on the table. It was spaghetti. They all knew it was my favorite. Oh, so now they wanna make it for me, now that they know? Fuck this.