Ch. 10 - Breakdown

-Third Person POV-

Louis left Niall alone in peace. He didn't want to upset the little lad more than he already had. He would check on him in the morning. Give him some time to calm down.

But Niall was no where near calming down. He was panicing.

He was having a panic attack and he didn't know what to do about it. He was breathing quickly and sweating a bit. Thoughts were racing through his dead. He was quite scared to be honest.

He didn't know what to think of it exactly, other than he had to do something about it before he would do something stupid.

He went and grabbed his cell phone off his night stand and dialled Kayla's number. It began ringing.

She answered. "Oh hey Nialler, whats u-"

"I need help." Niall said shakey.

"Niall?" She said in a worried tone.

"K-Kayla..." Niall sobbed. "Please,"

"Niall whats wrong? Are you okay?"

"N-No.." He trailed off. Then spoke again before she could. "I think I just had a panic attack and now I'm having, um, thoughts..."

"What kind of thoughts Niall?" Kayla asked seriously.

"Um I uh..."

"Niall please tell me. I'm worried."

"Killing myself, or something i don't know!" Niall blurted into the phone.

"Oh my god. Niall, don't do anything okay? I'm on my way to pick you up. You're coming over."

"Kay-"

"No. Just stay put. I'm on my way right now." Kayla said quickly, hanging up.

Niall took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He was cold and tried to wipe his tears that stained his cheeks.

He was a lot colder lately and he bruised more easily.. the only thing he could think of was it was because of him not eating. But he didn't care. As long as he was getting thinner, even though all he saw was fat, all the time.

Soon enough Kayla knocked quickly on Niall's door. "It's Kayla! Open the door Niall!"

Niall was going towards his door until he heard other voices. "What's going on Kayla?" It was Harry.

"Nothing. I just need to talk to Niall." She said. Niall opened his door and she went inside, then shutting the door.

"Are you okay Nialler? What happened?" She put her hands on both of his arms.

Niall told her what had happened.

"Oh Nialler... it's okay. Shh," Kayla cooed as Niall cried into her shoulder, which was lower, since she was a bit shorter then him, but not by too much.

"Come on, you're coming over to my place for the night." She told him. He slowly nodded his head and grabbed his coat and what not and they left.

Kayla told Harry that Niall was just going over to her house for the night. Harry winked at her and she rolled her eyes playfully. Harry would let the boys know Niall was gonna be gone for the night.

The ride is silent and they make it to Kayla's place. They go inside. Kayla goes over to Niall. "Niall?" She says in a whisper, carefully.

He looks up at her. "It's going to be okay." She hugs him and her hand slowly trails down his back and gets a little too low for Niall's sake and he jerks away.