Ch. 20 - Cheating

-Niall's POV-

And the next thing I know...

her lips are pressed against mine.

I push her off of me gently. "Kayla, no."

She frowns. "I'm sorry Kayla, but you know I'm with Louis."

"Yeah, but I love you. And Louis doesn't treat you very well."

I sigh. "But I love him."

Kayla just walks away, trying not to cry. I don't want to upset her anymore. I leave and go back to the house.

Why does it seem like I'm always the problem?

----

Today was the day for the Midnight Memories video shoot.

I guess it was pretty fun. Besides the part where I had to bite into that huge meat stick. I did not enjoy that going down, or coming back up when we were done.

Yeah, I purged just one bite. I'm a mess, what else is knew?

We get back to the house and we all head to our rooms for a bit.

A little later I decide I need to talk to Louis. I go to his room and don't really think of knocking. I walk in and see Harry's lips on Louis'.

My heart shatters. 

They notice me and Louis' mouth widen's. And before the tears spill from my eyes I bolt out of the room.

"Niall! Wait!" I hear Louis shout.

I run out of the house with my car keys in my hand and drive to Kayla's.

I get there and ring the door bell quickly. The door swings open and I see Kayla in front of me.

"Niall w-" I cut her off by kissing her roughly. She moans into the kiss and grabs me by the shirt and pulls me in, slamming the door. I turn us around and push her against the door and kiss her more.

It feels so wrong, but so right. After awhile we break away.

"So, I'm taking that you came around?" She says breathlessly.

"I walked in on Harry and Louis' kissing."

"Oh god Niall, I'm so sorry." She hugs me. God I love her smell.

She pulls away. "So are you bi then?"

"I think so."

"Good." She pecks me on the lips.

"I feel bad though, because of you know, Louis."

"You just saw him cheat on you. You deserve better."

"Maybe I don't." I look down.

"You do!" She takes my hand and we go to the couch. We basically cuddle and watch tv. It's hard for my mind not to drift to Louis.

I know what I did, and what I'm doing is wrong. But at the same time I just wanted to be loved without being hurt, ya know?

 Kayla pulled out a smoking bowl off the side table, and grabbed a lighter. She put the pipe up to her mouth.

"What is that? Is it what I think it is?" My eyes widen.

"Yep." She said, smiling and lighting the bowl and inhaling. She blew out the smoke.

"I didn't know you smoked weed."

"I used to back in high school, but I recently started again." She shrugged. She gestered the bowl to me, "You wanna hit?"