Ch. 33 - Fault

~Author's Note~

I'm sooooo sorry it took me this long to update. I haven't had a computer to use. Plus I graduating high school and im just trying to get everything together. Life is crazy and its just ugh. I'm trying though.

Hopefully in september i will start updating more frequently. Thank you all for the support and reads! Love you xx

Dedicated to my beautiful baby girl :*

-Shawna

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Third Person POV-

*4 months later*

Perrie had noticed it. She just didn't want to admit it to herself just how bad Kayla had gotten. And she knew that nothing would help her if Niall didn't come home.

He was the only one Perrie truly believed could help Kayla. So she called him.

"Ello?" Niall answered.

"Niall."

"Perrie? Whats up?"

"I need you to come home."

"What, why?

"It's Kayla.." Perrie said unsteadly.

"What about her?" Niall grew concerned.

"I can't explain it all I just need you here. I don't know if you all should because I know youre still on tour but its just- it's bad Niall." Perrie felt her eyes start to swell up from tears threatening to spill.

"I can't just leave- I mean, our next show isn't until three days but-"

"No buts Niall, please Kayla needs you. Please i just can't watch any longer." Perrie burst into tears.

"Perrie, no, please don't cry. Fuck, I'll try my best, just call Zayn, yeah? He always makes you feel better?" Niall tried his best to calm Perrie down. Even though he still didn't know why she was so upset.

"Okay Niall, thank you." Perrie slowly stopped crying.

"Talk to you soon."

"Okay, bye." Perrie sniffled. She let out a sigh of relief. She just needed Kayla's old self back.

She couldn't stand by and watch Kayla slowly kill herself any longer.

----

Niall just got the 3 days off. So he didn't have much time. Simon only allowed it because the boys had been working so hard and he knew Kayla was a close personal friend of Harry's and Niall's.

Niall arrived back in 12 hours. Perrie met him at the airport.

"Per!"

"Niall! Thank god!" Perrie hugged him.

"Okay so do you mind telling me what the emergency is, Perrie?" Niall was going crazy.

"I'll tell you on the way to Kayla's flat." Perrie said and they both walked quickly to her parked car outside.

She started the car and began to drive.

"Perrie.." Niall wanted an answer. He flew all the way from Australia.

"Okay, okay." Perrie took a deep breath. "It's Kayla.."

"I know that!"

"Sorry," Perrie sighed and gripped her hands tight on the wheel.