Ch. 32 - Coping

-Third Person POV-

The boys had just finished their show for the night and got back on the bus. Everyone except Louis and Niall were already asleep. They went to the back of the bus and closed the door. They barely had any time to fool around anymore.

"You were perfect out there tonight," Louis rasped and kissed Niall's jawline. Niall lets out a shaking breath.

"S'okay Ni," Louis said soothingly, rubbing Niall's back. Niall formed a small smile and started to nibble on Louis' ear lob. Louis weak spot.

Louis whimpers and Niall grunts as he feels Louis' hips thrust into him.

The Irish lad tugs Louis' soft feathery hair, causing a slight moan to spill from the british boy's lips.

But Niall's scent and warmth, sent Louis into a frenzy. One he didn't completely have control over.

They continued to rub against each other and they could feel each other's hard cocks through their pants.

Louis started getting rougher, and Niall was still fragile. "Louis, slow down," Niall encouraged. Louis kept kissing Niall's neck, then lips. Niall finally gave him a little push and Louis broke apart from his boyfriend's lips.

Niall felt static electricity on his tongue. Like a magnet; the one he was connected to, was broken apart from him. He didn't like the itchy feeling it gave his skin.

Louis seemed to break out of his trance. He looked at Niall's fearful face.

"W-What's wrong baby?" Louis said delicately.

"You-You didn't slow down, or uh-" Louis slowly found his hand slightly over his mouth. He was horrified that he did something that frightened his fragile and delicate boyfriend. He hated himself.

He wasn't in control. Louis was now scared of himself. He was a monster. He was worried that he'd have a mental illness of some sort.

"God N-Niall, I'm so s-sorry, please I didn't m-mean to, I love you," Louis choked out, his throat dry.

"I-I know L-Lou," Niall stuttered out. Louis watched Niall's bottom lip quiver.

"It will never, EVER, happen again. I promise you." Louis held back his tears and hugged Niall gently.

Niall's muscles loosend and he knew Louis was okay. But he was still scared as to what would happen next time, if it did that was.

Niall regained his breathing. They pulled apart and decided to sleep in the back of the bus. They grabbed 2 couch pillows and a blanket. They cuddled and this time, they both held each other, as they drifted off into a state of dreaming.

----

The next couple of weeks didn't go to well for anyone really. The lads were so busy and exhausted, they could barely keep up.

Niall and Louis were neutral, but not getting anywhere in their relationship.

Harry and Liam were bickering a lot about stupid things.

Perrie was missing Zayn and feeling sick lately. This made Zayn feel even worse.

And Kayla, she was on auto pilot. She had no strength, no emotion, no life. She hated it, but she was addicted. She was too far in by now. She fed off the darkness she carried, she kept breathing, but she barely moved.

She hadn't been throwing up, she just hasn't eaten anything in a few days. But she told herself if she looses control and gives in, she'll have to purge it. 

She wish Niall and Harry and everyone else was here to help. But it's like she couldn't tell them. For fear of being left, being unwanted, being repulsive, being her.