Ch. 11 - Lust

-Niall's POV-

The next day I got back home and thanked Kayla for everything. I was still hungover and dizzy from getting drunk last night. Plus I have no food in my system. Kayla kept insisting I eat but I just kept saying I wasn't hungry.

I went straight to my room. I don't think anyone was home. I fell on my bed and about 5 minutes later there's a knock on my door. Great. I thought no one was home perfect. I was planning on cutting in a bit.

I sighed and went to my door and opened it revealing beautiful Louis. "Lou?"

"Hey Niall. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a massive hangover is all." I said rubbing my head.

"Oh, do you remember what you said last night on our phone call?"

"Um, no."

"Can I come in?" Louis asked.

"Sure." I open the door more for him to come inside. "So?" I trail off...

"Oh, right." Louis said, scratching the back of his neck. "You said that I never loved you and um yeah.."

"Oh?" I stood there awkwardly.

-Third Person POV-

"Is that really how you feel Nialler?" Louis stepped closer to the Irish lad.

"Um, no.." Niall refused to make eye contact with him. His hands in his pockets.

"Don't lie to me..." Louis said sternly.

"Okay fine! It is true, okay?!" Niall said frusterated.

"It's okay Ni," Louis put a hand on Niall's shoulder. They staired at each other for a long time.

Then suddenly Louis presses his lips to Niall's. Nialls in shock. He thinks this is a dream. So he goes with it because it's all he's ever wanted. To be wanted by Louis Tomlinson.

Their lips battled with eachother, it was rough at first, but then turned soft, and warm. Niall felt his body being pressed closer to Louis, as Louis put his hand behind Niall's neck and pushed him closer, more passionate.

They broke apart seconds later for air. "You know I love you Nialler." Louis said gasping for air, his hand still pressed against the back of Niall's neck.

"I l-love you too Lou." Niall said out of breath. His heart is whole again, and pure bliss is over taken his body.

----

The past week it had been quite awkward between the two boys. They didn't know how to bring up the kiss to one an another without it feeling awkward, even though they were so close, but that was the thing. 

They were so close, like brothers. Was it weird to fancy one an another? It didn't matter because feelings are feelings and you can't control them once they're there.

But soon enough, they would have to face eachother about it. One way or another.

----

It was two weeks when finally Louis said something to Niall about the kiss.

"I um like you Niall." Louis said, looking down.

"You-You do?" Niall said, shocked.

"Yeah.." Louis mumbled. Niall formed a grin and Louis looked up and saw it, his face was a little confused for a moment, then right when Louis was about to say something, Niall pressed his lips against Louis'

He pushed him against a wall and started making out heavily with one another. Louis grasped Niall's head and Niall intangled his fingers in Louis' soft feathery brown hair.

Their tongues were agressive with each others. They were panting like they had just ran a mile. Niall felt himself start to get hard and Louis grinded on him and fliped him over so now Niall's back was against the wall. Now Louis was in control. Just how he liked it.

Niall whimpered and moved his hips with Louis, steadily. Them both kissing each other like starving Lions in the wild.

They were both so hard at this point that it was painful. Louis started grinding harder on Niall.

"Fuck," Niall hissed. "God Louis," Niall moaned. Louis sucked hard on Niall's neck. Niall rubbed hard right on Louis' sensitive tip. Louis then pulls away from Niall's neck and moans.

"Jesus Ni," Louis gasps. Attempting to rock his hips faster against the Irish lad's body. Niall felt like he was about to burst with an orgasm.

Niall started sucking on the british boy's neck. He followed the rythem Louis was going and didn't stop.

"Lou-Lou, I think I'm going to cum," Niall said out in a shaky breath.

"Oh God Niall, cum for me." Louis whispered and moaned in Niall's ear. They rocked against each other harder and faster and before they knew it they both came in their pants.

Niall looked in Louis' eyes. They kissed each other gently and one last time before pulling away.

"I l-like you too," He whispered to Louis. Louis showed a smile that hadn't been seen in forever. A look Niall would never forget. And in that moment on, Niall was one of happiest lads on the planet, well, that's what he felt like.

But Niall didn't know how long this feeling would last. But he hoped it would last forever. Because that's all he really would need.

Is just to be in Louis' arms, safe and sound.

From all the bad thoughts racing through his head. The nightmares that taught him at night. The flashbacks that suffocate his mind. All the urges and pain.

That all disappeared when he was with Louis.

Niall prayed that Louis was in love with him like he was with Louis.

But right now, Niall truly wanted nothing more, than to stay in this moment with Louis, forever.

I figured it out.
I figured it out from black and white.
Seconds and hours.
Maybe they had to take some time.

I know how it goes.
I know how it goes from wrong and right.
Silence and sound.
Did they ever hold each other tight
Like us?
Did they ever fight
Like us?

You and I.
We don't wanna be like them.
We can make it 'til the end.
Nothing can come between
You and I.
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us.
No, nothing can come between
You and I.

Oh, you and I.

I figured it out.
Saw the mistakes of up and down.
Meet in the middle.
There's always room for common ground.

I see what it's like.
I see what it's like for day and night.
Never together
'Cause they see things in a different light
Like us.
But they never tried
Like us.

You and I.
We don't wanna be like them.
We can make it 'til the end.
Nothing can come between
You and I.
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us.

'Cause you and I...

We don't wanna be like them.
We can make it 'til the end.
Nothing can come between
You and I.
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us.
No, nothing can come between
You and I.

You and I.
Oh, you and I.
Oh, you and I.
We can make it if we try.
You and I
Oh, you and I.

You & I