CHAPTER 1

I was finishing off my two braids when I noticed the time, I quickly grabbed my netball and an apple and ran out the door. I just made it in time for the bus. I grabbed a seat near my mate Josh like usual and started talking, but when the "popular" girly group got on the bus I just stared at my phone trying NOT to make eye contact. We call them the Barbies but Barbie herself is Britney. She can't play sport because of sweat and can NOT get hurt because of her dance. No one says a word until Britney walks up the aisle and stops near my seat.

"Where's Liam?" she says with a smirk and of course her whole tribe laughs. She finishes with a flick of her long blonde hair. I'm instantly boiling up inside. I'm about to speak when Josh whispers "Calm down all is good"

"Are we saying what we think? Because I think you should leave before the whole bus finds out about your "little" argument with Ryan" as I finish I feel her stare piercing through me and she walks away. I can tell she's going to gossip about me, but what else does she have to do?

"Damn I thought I said take it easy" Josh laughs "I didn't mean lay it on her easy" We start laughing. "Well I could have hurt her."

"But you didn't. You used your sarcasm. I know your dad used to say if someone tries to hurt you knock em out but I know you, yes you're tough and want to knock her out but deep down you can't. I know you too well you're too nice." I know what he's said is true but I don't show it so I just laugh and punch him playfully.

As I get off the bus I see Liam who's running past me from bus 4386. Hm that's unusual I want to run up to him and pull his bag. Because the first time I met him our bags got clipped and we were stuck back to back I didn't know what to do. That was the first time I felt nervous to talk to a guy. I don't know why maybe because of his blonde messed up hair, muscly arms and beautiful blue eyes. When we took our bags off our backs to separate them I started laughing HOW EMBARRASSING. 'What are you laughing at?' he said starting to smile. showing his perfectly lined, white teeth. We finally got our bags apart and he just stared right into my eyes I was shy but I didn't look away. But then he got up and put his arm out. I took it and was about to walk away when I hear him say we should get our bags clipped again and I turned looking at him, he started laughing. "Your serious face..." I couldn't hear him mumble the rest but I don't think I wanted to. That's when he turned and so did I.

Ever since then I couldn't stop thinking about him. It's only been a week since we first came back to school and I've already fallen for the guy and he's already made it onto the football team and gained many, many fans (mostly girls as you'd expect) And I'm guessing he's already missed his bus. The bell rings and we have to run to homeroom so I start to race Josh and when I run past Barbie I stick up my middle finger. Did she see that? We'll never know until "Gossip Day"