CHAPTER 22

Walking through the hallways at school feels like HELL. People stare and look away. I walk past Britney head held high and I hear her whisper the rebel's back. I stop in my tracks and face her "Sorry Britney did you say something" I say steeping closer to her. I'm taller her and she's wearing high heels. "I said the rebel's back, because quite frankly you're like the bad girl" She finishes and gulps. I sweetly smile and get going to my locker. That's how I liked it people afraid of me. Finally, after all those times out smartening Brit she finally has realised I can hurt her. As I'm backing my bag with my books something catches my eye. Something jammed into Liam's locker shower a millimetre of paper. A note. I quickly grab it and open it. Liam meet me after school in the hall bring no one with you we need to discuss us Brit xx Us? What does she mean 'us'? I hear heels clicking and quickly shove the note in my bag. "Hey girlfriend have you seen Liam?"

Ha-ha she thinks we're friends. "No why what's up Brittney?"

"Oh nothing special bye bestie"

"Bye" I wave and smile sweetly. This is why she's trying to make me think we're best friends but oh she better watch herself. I'm writing down my English notes when Liam nudges me handing me a small piece of paper. How's my princess? I scribble on the back She was fine until she got distracted:)

I go back to writing my notes when he nudges me again and I whisper "Liam I know you're the quarter back bad boy whatever you get called but you still have to do work" He smirks.

"Notes who needs notes you know me not so much studying but so much A's"

"See that right there its actually supposed to be so many A's" I smile he just rolls his eyes. I go back to writing my notes and in the corner of my eye I can see him looking at me with a smile on his lips. He's just cute even with his bad boy side it makes things I guess more fun instead of playing by the rules all the time. The bell rings signalling the end of period 1. I grab my stuff and I'm about to walk into maths class when I'm pulled back. "What the- "

"Calm down" he laughs. "I always knew you were princess"

"Oh really" I say pretending to punch him.
"See what I mean"
"I was always taught to never hurt someone you love" I say winking and I walk into maths.