Chapter 31

3 weeks later
Camp was fun we went diving, bushwalking and climbed mountains. It was pretty awesome since none of us are scared of the outback. But today's the day. The day I move into my uni. And when I say move I literally mean move. Living there is a big move for Mikayla and I but I feel that it's a good idea because Mariah can look after Cat like her own daughter and as for cat hopefully she'll be here soon too. We're all standing at the front of the Uni, Mariah and cat taking a photo with every chance they get. "Oh my gosh girls I remember when you would hunt for snails in the backyard" Mariah says wiping her eyes. "We'll be back Mariah don't worry and just look after cat and before you know it we'll be back and teaching at the one and only high school of hell" we laugh.
"So many things happened in that school isn't it funny how we hated it and we knew the routine every single day but now we aren't doing that every day. We took it for granted I guess not realising that we would have finished so fast"
"I guess" Lucas adds.
"Ok well you guys better get going" cat smiles. We say our goodbyes blow our noses and walk in hand in hand because this uni is our life and we are one person we love each other with all our hearts. "Let's rock this!" Mikayla yells and this is where our future begins