CHAPTER 21 Emily's P.O.V

Connor bursts into my room almost giving me a heart attack. Clutching the bar of the hospital bed I see Connors face. Shocked looking. "What the hell Emily?"

"You scared me that's why- "

"You dumped Liam!" I look to the floor memories pouring back. "You kept him together Emily, he figured that there's other important things in life than Football. He was here holding your hand every day praying to god that another amazing woman in our life didn't leave us. And the football practices he missed just to be with you" Connor really loves his brother to do this for him. "Don't take his love for granted Emily not many girls are in an actual relationship with him be careful"

"I- "He walks out. Staring at the door I remember 'Don't be frightened my child, but you're not frightened of love you're frightened of loving the wrong person just remember that special person will never leave your side; in presence or just thoughts'

"Oh Mum where are you?" I start to sob and feel like such a baby when Liam walks in.

"Emily look I'm really sorry about Conn- "

"Why are you apologising Liam? I was the dramatic girl that never felt loved and when I did I pushed it away not knowing how much it affected you, I thought we were better off without each other" I stare right into his ocean blue eyes. "But I guess we aren't" I sit up crossing my legs watching him coming to sit across from me. Liam breaks the silence "So what do we do now?" I shrug. "Look Liam I love you and I want to give you another shot but don't blow it please you've already slayed your princess twice slay the dragon this third time" I watch his eyes light up like fairy lights. "Emily will you be princess?" I laugh flip my hair and say of course Prince charming in a princess voice. He comes closer and paces his hands on my cheek and we get closer in kiss. When our foreheads meet he stays in position holding my cheek and whispers "I missed you Princess"