CHAPTER 23 Emily's P.O.V

So Liam the 'bad boy' of the school wants me to 'home school' him. I'm pulling up in his drive way when I see the door of the house open. Who is that? As I walk up to the door I meet a man around the 47 age and a young girl behind his leg. "Hello sir um I'm Emily and I'm here to help Liam with his English studies"

"Oh the marvellous Emily he's been talking about" Wow he's been talking about me? "Just this way" he leads me to the kitchen. This house looks so expensive and the tiles on the floor are probably shiny and brighter than my future. "Oh and I'm Alex by the way and this is Taya" he says pointing to the 6-year-old. "Hey Taya" I say kneeling down. She smiles and goes red. I never knew Liam had a father or a little sister. That's when I hear his voice. "You can baby sit later but for now we have English to get done" Alex smirks and I just follow Liam up to his room.

"So this English essay has to have 1500 words so- "

"Emily can we just do easy work?"

"Ugh you asked me to help you and that's what I'm doing"

"Ugh well if I keep getting A's you can go easy" I roll my eyes.
"Just cos you're the most popular guy at school doesn't mean I'm going treat you like you're the king"

"Well I am princess"

"LIAM!!" I exclaim. He starts laughing and I mean he can't even catch his breath. Eh boys. "Liam why did you really call me over?"

"English date? I thought we could have an Q&A interview; you know the one for we have to do on any topic?"

"Okay so ten questions each"

"Ok Emily, why didn't you tell me about your family? We're dating so it wasn't a big deal"

"Because exactly like you said it wasn't a big deal and I didn't care you don't need to hear my babyish problems"

"Your problems are mine" He says holding my hand. It gets a bit awkward. "Your turn "he says.
"Why didn't you tell me about your family?"

"My family? Well my mother's dead and my dad well he tries. He's made so many mistakes in his life when she died including Taya. That sounded harsh but she was accident she was born with a one-night stander that left dad and Taya on our own. It got hard, tough and messy but dad and Taya were never home so it never bothered me they were always at grans and I never would go. I always got the lecture for being sour towards dad" I just stare at his mysterious face. There' so much to him that I don't know. "Where's your favourite place to go?"

"Um I'm not sure probably the beach, it's the place id always go when everything was falling apart"

"Life is difficult" he replies.

"What's your favourite quote?"

Liam's P.O.V

"You're not afraid to fall in love; you'reafraid you'll fall in love with the wrong person" She shows a small smile.
"Emily can we re do the Prom?" And of course when she's about to answer herphone goes off she answers it looking out the window. "I'm sorry I have to go"She sprints down the stairs. I hear her apologize to dad and the door slam. Iwatch her speed down the road. Did I stuff up that bad? No shit Sherlock. Whathave I done?

r