Chapter 29

Well yesterday went well Mikayla has some how forgiven Luke which I thought she'd never even think about but I mean when two love each other they can't push their feelings away and I guess that's how she felt about Luke. We've all been having a great Spring without school now that it's finished and to be honest I don't know what to do. Of course all of us having been meeting up almost every day but I feel like we should meet up one last time before we all go and do our things with our families. I feel like we should go to a camp and next year on our graduation day we should go to that camp site again so we never lose contact (which will probably NEVER happen) but I know Luke and Mikayla are going out of town and Eleyna and Lucas are going to Lucas' family house in LA so I feel like it would be a great time to focus on now and the future and do something with my life.  So I call Liam and ask what he thinks about this idea and he was all over it so I think it should definitely become the 'squad tradition'.
"Liam" I say into the phone.
"Yeah what's wrong?"
"Everyone's out of town these next couple of weeks so I was wondering if I should go check out my new-"
"Our new" he corrects me.
"University" I finish slowly. He laughs so hard I think he's crying.
"Emily" he laughs. "Ha um you know your uni is my uni, it's our uni"
"Wait, WAIT WHAT?!!"
"Don't act surprised Hun you know I'm smart, I told you I don't need this homework rubbish "
"Ok 1 I'm actually so excited and 2 listen here Hun I will do homework well not anymore but you being smart didn't influence me to stop doing homework" I hear him laugh and I just smile because I honestly feel blessed with being able to have him and my amazing friends.
"You know what? We should go to the uni together and when everyone else comes back and finds that they've been excepted too we can party"
" ok Liam how do you know this?"
" a source lets me know but meet me at Starbucks I wanna see you and also bring a pen cos we're going to uni and finding out details"
"Whatever" i laugh in the phone and I hang up.