CHAPTER 12 Emily's P.O.V

I always knew he had high expectations for sport and took it seriously but not so much that he'd go off at me! Everyone sees his bad side and I saw his good side until today but maybe we weren't meant to be. Until I get a message from Josh it reads

'Liam just told me what's going on, Emily you need to be careful he loves you it's just Football is what kept his head held high when he was struggling and to be honest you were as well, you were his reason to stay true and real and once he found out he was off the team and lost you he didn't know what he was going to do he said how will I stay me I don't want me to become the old me she helped me stay strong'

I shoot back 'of course I know he didn't mean any of it but the pain! of course I'm not his type but I don't want his bad side to return' I can't believe this I always knew he was going through something hard but not this bad he doesn't know how bad I want to leave him but I know how bad it'll be if I don't help him and plus I do, I still love him so I decide to send him a message.

'Liam, you cause me pain you cause hurt but I must help you I can't watch you push everyone away so I'm still staying here for you but DON'T and I mean DO NOT take advantage of this you need help and I'm going to be the person there for you E xx' I hope he doesn't mind but these are my feelings I can't just tie them back. Not long after I get a text back 'Thank you Emily for your support and worries I love you so much your support with football and I need to tell you something. Britney.... Is my ex. When I was 15 she told everyone we were dating it was all a lie but I had a crush on her until 2 months later I caught her in her bitchy moments and that's when I moved from Australia to here New York not knowing 2 years ago she moved to this school. She thought we were still a couple until yesterday when she found out we were (you and me) ...a couple. She was pissed.'

'O um yeah I guess that's fine as long as we are together and your feelings are good that's all that matters' that's all I can manage to say but it doesn't matter I love him for him now not for his past.