CHAPTER 3 Her or him

"Eleyna! I know you've said it a hundred times already" I say to my best friend on the phone.

"Yes I know it will be only the two of us but what if he does like Britney and is using me to get closer to her? what if the girls are right and no one is interested in me?"

"WHO CARES ABOUT BARBIE?"
"I love you but this could be my only chance to stop gossip and their evil troop"

"Look Emily I don't care what you think, you're going to the fundraiser and having a good time. Okay?"

"Okay. Okay thanks Eleyna see you in period 1" as I hang up the phone I see Liam walking straight to me oh man.

"Hey"
"Hey um Liam do you know Josh?" Ugh why did I say that.

"Yeah long lost friend but finally seeing him again feels good"

"Is that how you know?"

He looks confused "How I know what?" crap what do I say now, he's smirking. He doesn't know, what a sly. "Anyway how you feeling? You know about that creep"

"Liam its ok, I'm ok... thanks to you. Now I got an um text it's an invite too Britney's party but I'm not going."

Wow he looked so serious. "It's ok I'm not going I wouldn't risk it anyway it's on the night of the fundraiser"

"Wait you're not going?"

"Pft no way. Anyway why you here? I mean at my locker?"

"Oh my locker is beside yours so I thought I'd come get my books"

"Oh ok sorry anyway I've got to go catch you later"

"See you" Wow I'm guessing this fundraiser is going to work out after all. I head down to the library and start organizing stuff hope he doesn't get upset. Oh well.