CHAPTER 26

"Best car ride" I laugh.

"Agreed" he says high fiving me. As we walk into Starbucks I see a group of boys. Their faces all familiar that's when Liam puts his hand around my waist. I look at Liam back to the group and their all staring at me when the 'Leader' smirks. Wait a minute. IT'S THE GROUP FROM THE NIGT I HAD MY ACCIDENT. I'm instantly fuming. I walk away from Liam I don't look back and I go straight to the boys.
"Hey pretty girl" Leader says.

"Fuck you and your childish games" I hiss. Someone yells get wrecked. "You think your so cool but all you are is a Shrek fan that tries too hard and don't get me started on your 'tan' defiantly doesn't spell Hot surfer dude it spells Donald Trump Orange is the new black look. Look at yourself thinking your so hot but your actually not you know why?"

"Cos I'm actually soooooo hot"

"No your dumb ass because girls don't want to be called hot have a one night stand that one day then dumped. They want someone they can rely on someone they can talk to not just for the love. Ok and you're an ass hole because girls want to be with NORMAL boys!! Normal and respectful guys-" I say pointing to Liam Lucas and Luke. "Don't make love and leave they are with their girlfriends for a while and they don't get sick of it because it's boring! Car rides, shopping even doing chores is fun when you're committed to that person. But I don't think you could be a boy like that because you hit on a girl with her mascara dripping and her eyes filled with tears! You have a real problem no wonder why you don't have a girlfriend" his smirk has turned into shame he looks at all his friends and they all nodding or are in disbelief. I go back to Liam and he hugs me. "I'm sorry" He whispers.

"Its fine"

"HEY!" Now Liam has his fun. "IF YOU DIDN'T TRY TO HIT ON MY GIRLFRIEND SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN PUT INTO A COMA!!"
"Liam"

"NO Luke this jerk doesn't the pain I was in Emily was put in a fucking coma if she died I would have lost it not another important person" leader tries to leave. "SIT DOWN" Liam growls. "You might not know but she was in a coma for months thanks to you show some respect next time" Liam swallows and is about to speak when Lucas cuts him off. An easy get away for the group. And then he's about to walk out when I see Josh. "Josh" I whisper. "JOSH!" I run up to him. "This is your 'group' your friends?" I shake my head in disbelief and I just walk away I feel tears. "You're not worth crying for!!!" I feel Liam's arms around me and I cry my heart out.

Y<�5�;5�