CHAPTER 7 Movie night out

"Hey"

"Hey" Liam replies running down to the basketball court where I'm waiting.

"So can I ask why we're here...alone?" I mumble.

"huh sorry I missed the last bit" he laughs.

"Don't worry about it, anyway so why are we here?"

"Ok so you know what I've done?"

"No"

"Excellent I've had a romantic comedy picked out, the tables are getting sorted, the food..." He drifts off into a zone I've never seen Liam in before. Then again I don't see him at all so how would I know.

"OK? So go home have a bath, put your girly makeup on" I'm shocked doesn't he notice I don't wear makeup this is my natural face.

"Are you calling me ugly?"

"You can't take a compliment can you? I was trying to say" He scratches his head.

"Your face is so pretty it looks like you wear makeup, but you don't" He blurted it out so fast no one would be able to understand it but I did and damn I was flustered.

"So go ok I have it under control"

"Ok see you tonight" I turn and grab my bag and start to walk home.

"I'm home" I yell out.

"EMILY LOOK AT YOUR YOUTUBE CHANEL I CAN'T WAIT LOOK AT THE THOUSANDS OF SUBSCRIBERS YOU'VE GAINED"

"Ugh"

"Yes its true Caterina was playing around and commented on heaps of peoples videos to check out your song "How but why" and social media have gone wild. They're making memes that it's so relatable because it is- "

"Mik I love you but I have somewhere to be this will just have to wait " I say heading for the bath.
I dry up and get dressed into my black skinny jeans, white tank top and black high top converse and sprint out the door when I get a text from an unknown number ' I'll be there soon' I quickly reply and then realize it had to be Liam's number when he stole my phone. I get to school and I go to the bathrooms and try to fix my loose pony tail and of course my hair tie snaps. Perfect time*Sarcasm* I say to myself rolling my eyes. I head down to the grass ovals when hands cover my eyes and I smell his cologne. "You didn't think we forgot did you?" he asks. "It's ok it's me just follow my lead"

"o-okay"