1- I Wanna Punch You

--3:02 p.m.--

"Come on Maddy, it won't be that bad. Those two guys are pretty hot. Ya know...The blonde ones one with a lip ring the other with a nose ring." I gave my best friend, Natalie, a weird look while throwing more outfits into another bag.

"Um...One of those two guys is my brother and the other one I despise."

"Oh...Right. That's just my opinion. Why do you and Cody hate each other again? I kinda forgot." I deadpanned while standing up straight then walked over to my doorway.

"Cody!" I yelled down the hall where he was sitting with my brother in his room with the rest of the band and he flipped me off. I smiled and turned back around looking at Natalie who just laughed.

"You two are cute." I shook my head and threw off the sweatshirt I had on then yanked on a white t-shirt since it was getting hot in the house and Natalie raised an eyebrow.

"You change with the door open? In front of..." I nodded zipping up the bag I finished packing then threw it with my others. I heard the house phone start ringing making me groan while trudging down the stairs finding it on the coffee table in the living room. I picked it up while running a hand through my hair and began walking around up the stairs.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mads, it's me." I grinned feeling my cheeks redden at the voice.

"Aaron actually decided to call aye?" Natalie asked in a smart ass tone as I shushed her then held the phone closer to my ear.

"Well I just wanted to call before coming over for our last goodbye before you leave."

"Yeah well I'll miss you." I heard awes from across the hall in my brother's room. God, can anyone mind their goddamn business?

"Same. I'll see you later."

"Okay, I love you." I hung up the phone and tossed it on the bed then sighed.

"Hashtag catching feelings for a fuckboy." Natalie commented making me chuckle.

"Shut up. I like him a lot and I'm putting quite a bit of trust in him to not screw up a relationship for once. Aaron has been my friend for a few years and I feel kinda bad that girls treat him like a sex doll." Natalie burst out laughing at my little speech making me glare at her. "Just go before Aaron gets here and you get involved with a make out session." Her hands shot up in surrender while walking out of my room as I sighed.

--3:46 p.m.--

I hugged the boy that stood in front of me with a huge smile on my face.

"Natalie isn't here?"

"Nope you just missed her." I said like it was an everyday thing for him to ask for her. Aaron frowned slightly but his smile soon came back as we headed up the stairs into my room. Once we got in there, the door was shut and I was pushed against it. I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion but then kisses were set down my jawline to my neck. "A-Aaron...We can't. Not now." I muttered while trying to push him away.

"Babe come on. We haven't done it in nearly three months."

"And?" He pulled away and gave me a weird look.

"What'd you mean and? It's not life or death here, Maddy." He stated in a harsh voice as my lips parted slightly.

"I'm not one of those girls that you can easily take to bed. You can't treat me like you own me." I defended as he rolled his eyes.

"There you go again with telling me that I treat you like I own you. In fact, I'm glad I don't." I opened the door forcefully making him step back slightly.

"Well if you're glad about that I'm sure you'd gladly get out of my room."

"Make me. I don't have to." I glared at him and widened the door.

"If you don't get out in the next three seconds I'm going to make you wish you did. Aaron you've seen me mad before so don't even think about testing it." I threatened as he sighed walking out then down the stairs to the front door.

"You'll miss me later."

"Fuck you." I replied as he officially exited my house.

"How was he?" Maxx asked from his room not taking his eyes off of the video game he was playing.

"Well he's a horny asshole. So...yeah." I said awkwardly looking down at my feet.

"Here, come in and hang with us." I smiled slightly and went into his room then plopped down on the bed next to him which included sitting next to Cody. I tried my best to ignore the fact that his presence just bothered the crap out of me and it worked only a little bit. "We're leaving at seven tomorrow so your ass better be out of bed by six thirty by the latest." Maxx said as I rolled my eyes.

"You're the one who sleeps in until two in the afternoon."

"You don't have room to talk sleeping beauty." Cody cut in as my head snapped in his direction and our narrowed eyes met.

"Bite me." I spat making him smirk slightly.

"You wish I would." He replied as I began to run out of words to say.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you"

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck me."

"F- Wait what?" I blinked a few times as the boys began laughing as I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, that's just on the list of things I wouldn't do."

"I'm sure it is." I bit the inside of my cheek as I looked at Maxx.

"Uh..Can we just change the subject?" He laughed nodding then pat the spot closer to him rather than next to Cody.

--4:27 p.m.--

"Okay come on, that's not fair!" Zach exclaimed dropping the controller in his hand as I laughed watching as KO popped up on the screen.

"Dude, she won fair and square now hand me your controller." Cody said while holding his hand out. The controller was then set in his hand and we went back to the main screen to pick different characters.

Tekken 6 on the PS3. The boys may not have realized, but I've been obsessed with the game since it came out. After Cody and I chose our characters, the game started and my fingers moved around on the controller as fast as they possibly could and I had his health down by at least half. Just when I thought I was winning, he came back and beat me directly without hesitation.

"Well...I guess that's the end of the game." I said while getting up and stretching.

"Wait, there's no 'Fuck you' or 'Rematch,' what's up with that?" Cody asked as I chuckled shaking my head.

"I know how you like winning at everything just to make me mad. It's kinda easy to catch on to. Have fun trying to do that to someone else." I stated before beginning to walk out of the room.

"Don't worry, princess, I will." God, when he calls me those cute little nicknames I just wanna...I wanna- punch him. After rolling my eyes, I sauntered into my room and crashed down on the bed in exhaustion then closed my eyes and fell asleep easily with my packed bags surrounding me on my bed.