28- Plot Twist?

A/N: This chapter is a bit more dirty than I intended it to be in the beginning. Enjoy xx

--1 day until 9 months--

--6:09 a.m.--

I woke up earlier than I usually do. Today I'm planning to actually spend some time with Cody. I might as well dress up a little nicer than I have in a while. I glanced over on my right to see Cody sleeping soundly with his arm around the front of my waist. I smiled to myself and slid from under it and walked into the bathroom. I heard him move around a bit before I closed the door and began getting ready.

--7:11 a.m.--

I grinned at my appearance in the mirror and looked at myself in the knee length black dress with cuts in the sides to show off my back a little. My hair was straightened and beginning to go back to it's original color as a light brown rather than a powder purple. I ran my hand through it once and let it fall back down across my shoulders going passed them lying just below my chest. Man, I haven't looked this good for seven months. Maybe with a little extra effort, I could try and look like this instead of a slob everyday. After a few minutes of doing touch-ups, I heard the floor creak signalling that Cody was awake. A small smile formed on my face as I glanced in the mirror to see behind me. He rubbed his eyes then ran a hand through his hair before throwing on his clothes. I shut off the light to the bathroom and walked into the bedroom.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked as he sighed.

"It was good until you left me an hour ago. I hate when you do th-..Whoa. Mads, you look...whoa." He complimented as color flushed my cheeks.

"Cody, will you go on a date with me?" I asked as he chucked jogging over to me then grabbed me hands.

"Hell ye- Wait my plans... Agh, I'll cancel them." I frowned at the mention of "plans," but continued on acting happy just for him.

"So where did you wanna go today?" I asked as he shrugged and threw on a shirt.

"There's this really nice place that I wanted to try down in Islamorada. It's called Pierre's. My old high school friends used to go there all the time on special occasions." Smiling, I nodded.

"Sounds good. Well hurry up that's a long drive from here."

"Will do!" He exclaimed before running into the bathroom with his shoes in his hands.

--9:46 a.m.--

I sung along with the song, "King For a Day" by Pierce the Veil and Kellin Quinn as Cody tapped my thigh with his hand to the beat. The windows were rolled down half way and the amazing air was hitting us in the face just perfectly. My smile kept getting bigger and bigger with every passing second.

--11:51 a.m.--
"Cody don't try it.." I warned as Cody began to turn into the other lane. "We're gonna get it."

"Not if I drive fast.."

"Huh?" And with that, he sped up, pedal to the metal, and dodged about five cars and soon enough, we were in front of most of the traffic. The rest was yet to come.

"I'm just trying to get there earlier than intended."

"Excited are you?" I asked with a chuckle as Cody laughed.

"You have no idea. I miss us going out all the time. We aren't as fun now.. can't wait until later." I furrowed my eyebrows and glanced at him.

"What do you-"

"Hey look, a gas station." He interrupted while putting on his turn signal and pulled into the lot. "I gotta take a piss. What about you?" I laughed.