10- Girlfriend?!

--10:45 a.m.--

"Alright so now I know I told you about her like a week ago, but now I present you...my new girlfriend!" Cody exclaimed as a beautiful girl stepped onto the bus.

"Nice one, Cody, she's a keeper!" Maxx winked as the girl blushed reaching down and laced her fingers in with Cody's.

"Yeah, um..What's your name?" I asked nervously while trying my best not to cry or even just yell at everyone on the bus that they need to break up and make some space for him and I to get together.

"I'm Amanda. You?"

"Madeline. Maddy for short. It's nice to finally meet you. That loser wouldn't stop talking his head off about you." I explained while pointing to the blonde standing next to her who stuck his tongue out at me.

"Aw, babe, did you really?" She cooed as he nodded leaning down then placed a kiss on her lips making me cringe. Ew.

"Well enough trying to eat each other's faces, we've gotta cure boredom and continue the tour!" Zach exclaimed then glanced over at me seeing hurt in my shifting eyes that just kept looking at Cody.

It turns out that Amanda's staying for the rest of tour and also lives in Florida. That's disappointing. I sighed at the couple that went in the back room to do something that I could care less about.

"You know...it would've been a lot better if he pointed to you walking in from the back room." Austin commented as Zach and Dan agreed.

"Yeah? Well I don't think I would've been. Sounds too good to be true."

"Wait so you're actually admitting to liking C-...him?" Dan asked as I nodded slowly.

"Aw, Mads. I'm sorry." Maxx came over to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"I can handle it."

--1:37 p.m.--

"I can't handle it.." I whispered as my face twisted in disgust at the sight in front of me. Cody and Amanda were currently sucking each other's faces right in front of Maxx and I.

"Bear the pain." He responded making the same face as me. Both of our heads cocked to the right seeing some tongue in there, but then...wait..

"Where's Cody's other hand?" I asked, but then my question was soon answered when Amanda made a small sound as Maxx and I's jaws dropped. "I think I'm gonna puke."

"Already ahead of you."

Maxx and I ran into the back where the other three were at watching a movie.

"Did you two have fun with horny and hornier?" Zach asked as I rolled my eyes at the corny joke.

"Well let's just say I lost my appetite for the week." Maxx replied as I nodded plopping down next to Dan.

"This has to stop." I sighed with a frown on my face.

"Maddy...Cody's happy. Aren't you?" Maxx asked as I shook my head as the urge to cry came back into play.

"You think I'm happy about this?! Well you're completely wrong. Yeah, it's great that he finally has a girlfriend after what- a year and a half? Cool...I don't give a shit. I wish guys weren't so...so..- just so stupid!" I yelled and began panting for breath afterwards. Maxx, Dan, Zach, and Austin's eyes widened at the tone of my voice. I shook my head getting up from the seat I was in then opened the door. "Whatever, I'm gonna take a nap. I can't deal with this shit."

"Hey, Maddy." Amanda grinned cockily as I sneered.

"Shut up whore."

"Madeline Nicole Danziger! Watch your mouth!" Maxx scolded as I bit my lip then crawled on my bunk and got on my phone.