22- Appointments for Crying..

--7:11 a.m.--

So today's my first appointment and personally I'm nervous. It's worse than the first day of high school. I can just remember it like it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK~ 

I took a deep breath before walking through the doors of the new school. My brother walked beside me while trying his best to keep me calm, but then there he was; just came right up to us and took him away. Dammit Cody. I bit my lip while shifting my bag on my shoulders then scanned the hallway full of lockers and horny teenagers. Welcome to high school, Maddy. A few minutes of walking through the hallway, a hand reached out grabbing my arm then pushed me up against the locker. 

"Thought you'd need some help finding it." Cody muttered as I smirked a little pushing up my glasses.

"I, uh...thanks."

"Your brother made me so don't think I'm being nice."

"Love you too."

"The feeling's mutual sweetheart." He laughed as I rolled my eyes then turned around and began turning in my combination. 

"Maddy?" A familiar high pitched voice asked as my head snapped in the direction of where it came from.

"Oh, hey Natalie. Having fun?"

"Besides being hit on by Cody, yeah. I'm having a little bit of fun." My stomach turned at what she just said.

"Cody likes you?"

"You didn't know.. Sorry?"

"Nice apology full of bullshit now if you don't mind, I've gotta head to class." I spat pushing past her with my books then shoulder checked Cody right into his locker and headed into class. My attitude though...

~FLASHBACK OVER~

Heh, I remember when Cody had a crush on Natalie. It sucked. It's easy to believe, but I had a crush on him ever since I met him a long time ago. We got off on the wrong foot so that's why we were never friends. 

"Maddy you alright in there?" Cody asked while knocking on the bathroom door. I smiled to myself at the memories then opened the door and hugged him suddenly. 

"Whoa, what's all this about?"

"I'm just- I'm happy that we met."

"I'm happy that you had a crush on me in the first place." My face grew red at that. 

"You knew?"

"In high school. Man you looked hot in those braces."

"What about the model, Natalie huh?"

"She couldn't top you." He muttered while bringing me into a kiss with his hands on my hips as mine sat up on his shoulders. 

The kiss got a bit more heated as we both stumbled back into the bathroom. I was pushed up against the counter then lifted up onto it by the back of my thighs. My fingers ran smoothly through his hair as he playfully bit my lip making me purr in happiness. After a little while, I eventually caught back up with reality then slightly pushed him up by his chest.

"We-We should go now don't ya think?"

"Couldn't we be a little late?"

"Cody.." I warned making him back off with his hands up in surrender.

"You're still demanding."

"Get used to it." I stated and hopped off the counter then walked out the door.