-2-

Beca:

I have been at this school for a week now. I really like it here. It's so different from my previous schools, It's full of nice people, I am yet to meet anyone who is rude. All my teachers are nice and I am so happy with my new group of friends, we all get along so well!

I wan't sure if we was aloud to wear shorts at this school but it was so hot today! It hasn't been this hot all year so I am not going to wear jeans. Once I was ready I headed downstairs to see my mum making bacon. I had 20 minutes until I had to leave so I decided to have some bacon and toast. 

*Beca's outfit*

"What lessons do you have today Bear?" My mum asked 

Bear is the nickname she has called my since I was little. I have no idea why but she liked it.

"Maths, English, Music, Art and Sport" I told her

"You never mentioned sport last week?"

"It was cancelled last week since the gym was getting new equipment put it there. Not complaining though" I said and she laughed 

After having breakfast and talking to my mum for a little bit I heard someone knock on the door, It would be Jesse. I said goodbye to my mum and headed out the door.

"Morning Bec" He smiled happily 

"Morning Jess"

"I didn't think you'd wear shorts" He said 

I never used to wear shorts when I was younger, I didn't feel confident but now I couldn't care less what people say about me. Plus it's like 90 degrees today!

"Confidants has grown a lot and plus can you not feel the heat?! It's only 8 am so god knows what later on today is going to be like" I huffed 

Once we had gotten to school I seen our friends waiting by the front gate. Stacey also had shorts on so I was kind of glad I wasn't the only girl today wearing shorts. I'm guessing you are aloud to then! I am not looking forward to sport, I had my sport stuff in my locker. Just shorts and a Nike sport top. It's not that I hate it but most girls are afraid to touch the ball and just scream when something happens. I prefer to just get on with it.

"I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute" I told everyone 

As I opened the door I bumped into someone and knocked their books onto the floor. Always me!

"Oh my god, I am so sorry" I said, helping her pick her books up

"Don't worry about it, I also wasn't looking where I was going" She said softly

I looked to see who it was and it was the girl who was staring at me last week in homeroom. I think Jesse said her name was Chloe. I smiled and carried on into the bathrooms. I went up to the mirrors and sorted my hair out. There has been annoying strand that keeps falling out of my bun!