*23*

Beca:

I was currently on my way to a party with Jesse, Jordan, Bailey and Levi. Now I know I am not that girly but having boys farting and burping the whole way is not what I want to hear or smell! Chloe was meeting us there since her and Jessica were only down the road earlier, they went to the mall for the day.

"Will you guys honestly stop with the farting!" I huffed and they all laughed 

Today was the last party of the summer for us all. I got back from my holiday with Ruby 2 days ago and it was honestly the best holiday that I have had in ages! We had such an amazing time and met some pretty cool people over there! When we got back Ruby had an email saying that the school would have an extra week of summer because of new things being put in the school, there is now a new outdoor lunch area, new gym, new music block and apparently a new school sign was being put in one day next week. I am in no way complaining though!

"Babe!" I heard Chloe shout 

I smiled when I seen her waiting at the end of the street. I haven't seen her in nearly 2 weeks so I have missed her like crazy! The week before I went on holiday Chloe was just really busy with her family since they was down from Canada and then I left for holiday. 

"Chlo!" I smiled happily

I ran up to her and jumped on her, giving her a hug. I wrapped my legs around her waist and she placed her hands on my ass. I gave her a kiss.

"I have missed you baby" She said into my ear

"I have missed you too babe" I mumbled 

We then made our way into the party. I can't believe this was the last party until school starts again. As soon as I go back to high school Chloe is starting University. I am not going to see her as much anymore and that really sucks. She said since she is staying there then I can stay over if I want to. I probably would but not much since she would have a room mate.

Many drinks later it was safe to say everyone was pissed. Not even a little tipsy, I mean can't see straight drunk. I have no clue where we all are but I know it smells of pizza, which is good!

"Oi!"

********

"Ugh" I groaned and sat up

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Where the hell are we?! I woke everyone up, I mean since I am up they should be too. 

"Shit" We all said once we seen a police officer walk past 

What the hell did we do! 

"All I remember was someone saying Oi, I have no idea what happened after that"

"I do remember something smashing" Jesse said 

After about an hour I seen Chloe's dad and if one person was here then I am sure everyone's parent/guardian was here. We was now all standing outside.