-7-

Beca:

It was now Monday. Mum came home yesterday morning and spoke with me and Ruby. We told her to go back to London and do what she wants, we said we would be okay on our own. She might be getting moved over there. That does suck but she will come home from holidays and birthdays which is a plus to it all I guess. So it will just be me and Ruby most the time, I don't mind though.

"Why is there a picture of me on your Instagram" Ruby laughed as she came into the kitchen

"You were being weird and I just had to share with the world how I have a nutter for a sister" I smirked and she threw a grape at me 

*Again! It sucks but took my ages, Some of the pictures aren't in line with others but I have never been the best at Photoshop*

I laughed and carried on eating my breakfast. I was starving since I didn't eat dinner last night, I was in the middle of working on my Art homework and I just fell asleep. I had a good lesson plan today! It was probably my favourite day. Monday, Week B is probably the best day on my timetable. Double sport, break, Music, free lesson, lunch and English. English has gotten pretty good now.

"I'm leaving in 5 so are you ready?" Ruby asked me 

"No! I haven't even done my eyeliner yet, I can't go out the house with no eye make-up on" I huffed

"Go and do it now then quickly!" She laughed 

"I'll just walk, don't worry" I pouted

"If I didn't have a meeting about some stupid sport lesson shit then I would wait but I do so you'll have to walk, Sorry bug" She said 

I said it was fine and said goodbye before heading upstairs. I have never left the house without mascara or eyeliner before and I will not start now! I had 20 minutes until I needed to leave so I will be fine. 

After I had finished my eye make-up I was ready. I may have taken longer since my favourite song came on my phone and I just had to have a little dance in my room to it. I checked my phone for the time and seen that it was 8:45am.

"Shit. Fuck balls!" I mumbled 

I was going to be so late! First lesson starts at 8:50! Ruby is going to kill me since I have double sport first! Ah fucking cheese balls! I quickly got my headphones and plugged them into my phone and grabbing my bag running out the house, locking the door on the way out. 

Once I got to school the time was 9:10am. I still need to go to Miss. Wilson and let her know I am here and then get changed into my sport stuff. After I left Wilson know I was here I went to my locker to get my stuff out.

It was 20 past 9 the time I was ready for sport. I walked out and Ruby was talking to Jack. I sat next to Chloe, hoping she wouldn't notice I was 30 minutes late!

"Why are you so late Bec?" Chloe asked 

"I was doing my eye make-up, kind of had a little dance around my room to my favourite song. Then I had to go find Wilson and tell her I was here and then get changed and ready for sport" I told her

"You are such a dork" She laughed and I smiled 

Ruby had now finished talking to Jake, she looked at me and rolled her eyes. I think she knows! 

"Everyone but Beca start running around the track" 

"Good luck, Your sister seems to be in a bad mood this morning" Chloe whispered in my ear 

I looked and her and laughed.

"You are late because?"

"Lost track of time" I stated 

"Come to the sport office at lunch time, You can have a half hour detention" She said

"Are you kidding me! Can't I just run the track a few times?" I huffed 

"No, I would do this with any other student. I can't not do this just because you are my sister. Sorry Bec" 

"Before I start running with the others, What has put you in a bad mood?" I asked 

"I have to teach some basketball class in the half term break to the Freshman. Why should I have to? It's my time off work too, I don't want to do that" She huffed

"Unlucky!" I laughed 

"Actually instead of detention you can teach them with me. Run along now" She smirked

I glared at her and caught up with Chloe. 

"Hey Bec" She smiled 

"Hi Chlo, Do you want to go to the beach later? It's a nice day and I don't want to be stuck in my house the whole evening" I asked

"Yesss! We are going swimming so were going to have to get our bikinis!" She said 

"I will get Ruby to give me a lift home so I can be quicker. Is your dad picking you up like normal?" 

"Yeah, I will meet you at the breach at 4?" She asked and I agreed 

I haven't been to the beach in ages so I was looking forward to it! After running for another 10 minutes we stopped.

"Okay so we are going to do some long jump" Ruby said and everyone seemed really happy

"I am shorter than everyone here! I can't even step up 2 steps at a time! How am I going to do long jump!" I huffed and everyone laughed 

"She has a point, the little midget won't get a meter" Chloe smirked 

I glared at her and laughed. I just ended up helping Ruby rake the sand and measure how far everyone jumped, I hated long jump and I had to do it in my old high school and I was shocking. Once the 2 hours were up we headed back to the changing rooms.

*********

*At The Beach*

We have been here for around 2 hours now. I've had such an amazing time. I love hanging out with Chloe. I feel like I can be myself around her and we can just mess around like no one else is watching us. She did make us take about 100 pictures, memories to look back on I guess. 

"Ooo, I like that one!" She said 

We was currently sitting on the sand looking through our photos. I agreed, it was a nice photo and I would probably put that on my Instagram later. I try not to put many photos of me and Chloe on Instagram since I don't want Jesse and my other friends to think I spend all my free time with her. I know they won't have a problem with that but I feel kind of bad in a way. I will just put this one on and then put a few of me and the others on there soon. I think we are all going to the beach this weekend as a group which will be so funny!

 I think we are all going to the beach this weekend as a group which will be so funny!

*A little short but I am working on the update for my other book and just wanted to get this up quickly! Vote/Comment!*