*26*

Beca:

Me and Jesse were running a little late again but it actually wasn't out fault for once. His mum had given us a lift but they traffic was so bad today since the weather was bad again. Once we got to homeroom we explained traffic was bad and she understood which was good! There was 10 minutes left of homeroom so everyone just began to talk until someone knocked the door.

"Mum I have no idea where I am going!" Some girl said as she walked in

I never knew Wilson had a kid! 

"You are in here" She smiled softly 

"This is my daughter Amy. She is new here so if any of you have classes with her please guide her round!" 

Everyone in this homeroom is too shy to go up to her, I just rolled my eyes and went up to her.

"What classes do you have?" I smiled and she showed me her lesson plan

"We have the same so you can hang around with me and my friends if you want to" I said 

She nodded and smiled, saying thank you. I then headed over to Jesse and Jordan with her. Why is everyone in this school so quiet/shy when new people come. I mean they don't bite. On my first day everyone was so quiet around me.

We introduced ourselves to Amy and the time we finished talking the bell went and we all headed to sport, since it was Amy's first day she didn't have her sport kit but Ruby would understand. She is in a very good mood recently and I think it's because her and Phoebe have been going out.

"So we both have family that work here, I am guessing you get away with nothing" Amy laughed as we sat down on the sport field 

"You don't, everything I do they email Ruby and tell her. It's so annoying" I sighed 

I then felt my phone buzz in my shorts pocket, I knew it was Chloe. I haven't seen her since she stayed at mine and that was nearly 2 months ago! I miss her. Everytime one of us was free the other was not. I have been doing running again since there was another state school running competition and since I missed doing the other one I am doing it soon. I was so angry that I missed it but it was my own fault for letting myself get like that.

I ignore Chloe's message since I knew Ruby would see me on my phone, she was explaining something about this years sport day. I then kept feeling my phone buzzing over and over. She was spamming me, really?!

It got annoying so I finally looked at my phone. After getting past all the 'OI' messages I got to the first message.

'Turn around :P xxxx' She texted 

I put my phone back in my pocket and turned around, seeing Chloe leaning against the girls locker room wall.

"OMG!" I said happily, well more like screamed happily

I shot up and ran over to her, jumping on her with my legs wrapped around her waist. I gave her a kiss and just put my head into her neck. I have missed not seeing her, it's been nearly 2 month since we have actually seen one another and that really sucks because I really do love her, I never thought I would love her like I do. At first I was scared to love her but now I am so happy we are together, I would not be without her right now.

"You don't have classes?" I asked

"No baby, I have a free day and Ruby had text me saying how you wouldn't shut up about how we haven't seen each other in ages" She said 

I unwrapped my legs from Chloe and just stood up instead. I didn't say anything, just kissed her again. I sighed since I knew shouldn't be able to stay and I would have to do sport. I then headed over to Ruby with Chloe. Everyone else had began to run the track.

"Chloe can stay if she wants but you still have to do sport but since I am feeling like such a nice sister today you can have next lesson free, you have History but I will tell your teacher you have gone to the doctors with Uncle Ben" She told me 

I smiled widely and thanked her, going to run along with Jesse and Jordan. I didn't bother telling them about next lesson since I am sure they will bunk the lesson anyway, we normally do since history is really boring.

******

Me and Chloe were currently in Starbucks since I was dying for there lime cooler.

"So what days are you free, we both seem to busy when we ask" She asked me

"I am free on weekends and also Wednesdays" I told her 

"Okay I am free weekends also but not Wednesday, free on Tuesday and Thursdays"

I nodded and we agreed to meet this weekend, I would stay there with her on Friday since her room mate was out again. We would stay at mine on the Saturday night, I don't know why we have only just thought about weekends now but to be fair I have been saying I am busy when it's just me and Jesse going to the field to play football, but I am not going to let Jesse down and make new plans, I am never going to do that.

"I spoke to that girl Amy, she seems pretty cool" Chloe said as she drank her drink

"Yeah she is, met her this morning. Miss. Wilson's daughter" I told her 

"Thought she looked like her!"

I smiled and we then just spoke for the next 40 minutes before I had to go back. Didn't want to go back but I was lucky enough for Ruby to get me out of history to spend an hour with Chloe. I gave her a big hug and kiss before saying bye to her and heading back. 

"Beca, can you and Jordan meet me on the sports field at lunch? Since  I can't make tomorrow after school I am going to move running practice to lunch" Mr. Sam told me as I walked into the school

"Yeah sure" I smiled and he thanked me 

That's also what I didn't want to do. Today I feel lazy so running is the last thing I want to do but I will do it anyway because I want our school to win and I want a shot at being the fastest student in the state. 

*Shitty chapter I know. vote/comment, will update again soon*