-8-

Beca:

There was a party this weekend and I actually wanted to go. I don't usually want to go to parties but I haven't drank in ages and I could do with getting drunk every once and a while. I know I shouldn't since I'm only 16 but Ruby doesn't need to know. It's only a little fun. The only problem with this party is its on Sunday, so school is the next day and I have double sport. I would just have to not get too drunk. I'm sure that will be easy. 

'Hey Chlo, You going to the party on Sunday? xxx' I texted 

'Apparently I am now since I know you are going to ask me to come with you xxx'

I actually was going to! Jesse, Jordan and Stacey were going but Jesse will just be with Stacey and Jordan will flirt with anything in sight! I texted back with a laughing emoji and thanked her. Today was Friday but I didn't go into school today since I woke up at 12pm. I have no idea how I slept in that late! Ruby called me at 9:30 am asking where I was. Apparently she woke me up this morning telling me she was going in early but I don't remember her saying. Speaking of Ruby she will be home any minute. 

I decided to go downstairs and watch a movie since I had nothing else to do. I was meant to go to the mall with Chloe but I am now not aloud since I didn't go to school today. I must have said sorry to Chloe like 10 times but she didn't mind. 

"I'm home" Ruby shouted from the front door

I said okay and she headed into the living room. I was going to ask about this party on Sunday but I am not sure if she will let me go, if she doesn't then it's fine because I will just sneak out.

"Hey Rubes, So there is a party on Sunday that I want to go to with my friends, So can I?" I asked 

"Sure Bec go and get pissed"

"Really?"

"No! Of course not. Last time you went to a party you got totally out of it, I remember mum sending me a video of you stumbling in the house falling all over the place. Also you have school the next day" She said sternly and I huffed 

She then went to the kitchen to do some dinner. She was doing chicken curry so that is going to take like an hour since she will make it from scratch! I am starving doesn't she know.

'Ruby said I can't go on Sunday but of course I am. Meet me on the corner of my road at 8 pm? xxx' I texted Chloe 

'Badass Beca😏😂 Sure will do, See you Sunday xxxx' She messaged back 

I put my phone in my pocket and carried on watching my movie. 

********

*Sunday Evening*

"Bec, I am going out with Tom to the cinema. I be home about 10 ish" Ruby said from my doorway

"Okay Rubes, Have fun" I smiled 

As soon as I heard the front door close I began to get ready for the party. I text Chloe saying she could meet me here instead since Ruby has gone out. I was wearing shorts, a crop top and just a thin cardigan. I also had some white sandals. I don't normally wear this but it was such a nice evening and also it's a party and I thought I would change my style up.

 I don't normally wear this but it was such a nice evening and also it's a party and I thought I would change my style up