*29*

Beca:

Bad mood. That is all I can say right now. I was currently in science but I just had my head on the desk. I really wasn't in the mood for school or anyone today. Me and Chloe had an argument yesterday because I said I couldn't stay round this weekend as I had a bunch of coursework to hand in on Monday and I was no where near finished. It started of with her being a little annoyed but then I said I would see her next week which annoyed her even more because we planned to meet on Sunday but I completly forgot, I have been a little busy lately so it kind of just slipped my mind. 

I also had an argument with Ruby yesterday about my room being untidy, like it is my room so it should be how I want it, not her. Of course it went into more than that and she started bringing everything up about arriving to school late, homework and my behaviour. 

Basically nothing is turning out right at the moment!

"Beca are you even listening to what Jackson is telling everyone?!" My teacher asked, sounding a little annoyed 

"No? Should I be?" I huffed 

"Of course you should be! Now please just pay attention" 

"Mhm" I mumbled 

I obviously didn't listen to what he was saying so I went back to having my head on the desk. I was sitting no where near my friends since our teacher made us split up which sucks!

"Have you seen that picture of Levi on Facebook?!" I heard some boy say 

Guessing he was talking to his friend.

"No?" His friend whispered 

"Some boy asked for a nude and he leaked it, Levi is pretty fat" He laughed, as did his friend 

That's when I slapped the back of his head, since he was in front of me. Levi is no where near fat and he would never send anyone a nude picture, Levi just isn't like that!

"I swear to god if you talk about him again I will fucking kill you! He never sent any photo, he isn't a fucking man whore like you Kalum" I spat

Everyone but him laughed, he just stormed out. I hate when people talk about my friends, it really pisses me off. Talk about my family and that is a whole new level of angry.

"Beca get out of my classroom right now!" My teacher shouted 

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag, walking out.

My day pretty much got worse from there. I got sent out of English for not paying attention and being 'rude' to the teachers assistant, she just didn't understand my sarcasm. It was now lunch but I honestly just had enough of everyone in this school today so I decided to go home, I drove into school today so at least I wouldn't have to walk. Jesse wasn't even in today so I couldn't even talk to him about it.

Once I had got home I put my keys in the kitchen and headed up to my room, turning my laptop on. I decided to FaceTime Chloe, I had a MacBook so I could FaceTime her on there. She doesn't have any classes at the moment so I hope she is on her laptop or phone.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry about yesterday. I had a pretty shitty day and took it out on you. You are busy and I get that so I shouldn't have got annoyed" She said as she popped up 

"Don't worry about it Chlo. I'm also sorry for reacting like I did. Anyways, how long you able to talk for?" I asked 

"I have about half hour spare until I have rehearsals, whats up baby? You seem a little off" She sighed 

I told her how I felt and what happened today, I needed to get it off my chest but I knew if I tried to speak to Ruby about it then she would just get annoyed with how I spoke to the teachers. She probably already knows now and will bring it up later. I know I will be in trouble for that and also leaving school early but I can't be dealing with pricks.

"Just stay calm, you always loose your cool too quickly and that get's you in trouble all the time! Teachers will always question you on why you are acting off but it is really not there place to ask. Just do your work and keep yourself to yourself, that's what I did most the time since I hated all my teachers" She told me 

"Yeah only decent teacher is Miss. Wilson. I mean Ruby has been in a good mood lately but she still complains about my behaviour and a few other things. I get that she is looking out for me and all that but it's a little annoying you know?" 

"Yeah I get it but just agree, best way" 

After talking for 10 minutes she had to go so I said a quick love you before we both hung up. 

******

It was now 4 pm and Ruby has just walked through the door. She seen I was in the living room and came in, sitting next to me.

"I know he was talking about your friend but you really need to control your anger Bec. You can't go shouting at him in the middle of a class when your teacher is trying to teach. Now I know that boy should have been paying attention too but that doesn't make what you did any better. He has detention for what he said but you have been suspended from school for 2 days, I honestly think they have had enough with your behaviour at the moment so they are keeping you off for 2 days just because of the behaviour today and also the past few days. I have the rest of the week off from work so I will be here also but I have a ton of paper work to do so you can just do whatever, Chloe can stay if you want?" She told me 

She doesn't even care about my behaviour? I am not complaining but I am sure if she and Phoebe weren't dating I would be in much more trouble! 

"Sounds good, thanks Rubes" I smiled and she returned it

*Finally updated! College is busy ugh, Will update soon!*