-4-

Chloe:

Me and Beca have been friends for a few weeks now. She is such an easy person to talk to. Some people it's just awkward but she is such an easy person to get along with and I am so glad she wanted to be friends. 

"Do you want a lift to school Chlo?" My dad asked me

"Yes please, I'll just finish my breakfast then I will be ready" I smiled 

It's just me and my dad. My mum left when I was born, she wasn't ready to be a mum apparently. I don't mind, my dad is like my best-friend and we have done fine just us two. Once I had finished my cereal I got my school bag and headed out to the car. 

"Why don't you walk to school like those two Chlo?" 

I looked out the window and seen Jesse and Beca, they were laughing and pushing each other over. Such nerds. 

"I don't want to dad, plus if I did you know I would be late" I said and he agreed to that

When I got to school I said goodbye to my dad and then headed into school. I just went straight to homeroom since I couldn't be bothered to go and meet my friends. I'm not really in the mood today, I have no idea why though.

"Your here early Chloe" Miss. Wilson said as I sat down

"Yeah, I didn't go and meet my friends" I said

"Are you okay?" She asked 

"I'm not in the best mood today, Not even sure why" I sighed 

"Everyone has those days" She told me and I nodded

About 20 minutes later Beca and Jesse walked in. Beca was on the phone and Jesse just went to his seat.

"Honestly! I have told you like 4 times that your car keys are on the kitchen side!" She huffed 

I looked up at her and smiled which she returned.

"Then take the Audi Sport! Your Range Rover can stay at home for one day" She said and I laughed 

Rich people problems. She then hung up and sat on my desk. 

"Sister?" I asked

"Yeah, She thinks I hid her keys, They are next to the fruit bowl but she says they aren't" 

I smiled at her and she also smiled. I just wanted to go home and sleep. I was tired and in a bad mood. Maybe if I pretend to be ill then they will let me go home? Nope. I left my key at home and dad is at work. 

Everyone was in homeroom now and Miss. Wilson was talking to everyone about sports day. I wasn't going to take part since I can not run to save my life. I prefer yoga, that is my kind of exercise! We are going to be sorting out who is doing what tomorrow. 

As soon as she was finished talking we was aloud to head off to our first lesson. Which was Music for me. Since I had Wilson as my music teacher I could just stay here. 

"Bye Chlo, Meet me at the big oak tree after this lesson okay? We have sport but we can just skip it and talk" Beca said to me 

Luckily Wilson was talking to some other student so she didn't hear Bec say that. I nodded and smiled. 

Beca:

It's not that I didn't want to go to sport because I did. It's just Chloe seems quite upset and I don't want her to be. She is always so happy and to see her in a bad mood sucks. I think she just wants someone to talk to and hopefully she will talk to me. Ruby is going to be angry with me for sure but it'll be fine.