*18*

Beca:

Boring. That is the only way to describe this English lesson. Me and Jordan were playing hangman in my book and the rest of the class were nearly all asleep. He has been rambling on for about 20 minutes now and no one is paying attention. 

*BANG*

Everyone then soon looked up and seen Mr. Fox standing there looking pretty pissed. I couldn't help but laugh at how he was standing. He had one leg bent with his hands on his hips. I shouldn't laugh but I laugh at anything. Jordan also laughed so it was clearly funny to someone other than me!

"What is so funny?" He asked us both 

"Nothing" I said 

He just sighed and began to ramble on again. This last 40 minutes is going to go so slow! I got my phone out and seen I had a text from Chloe.

'History is a bore, helpppppp xxxx;

"How do you think I feel? Fox has been talking the whole lesson and there is still 40 minutes left! xxxx' I texted back 

Before he noticed I put my phone away since I wasn't going to get it taken away from me, again! Already happened last week. I was beyond annoyed. I had a free lesson next so it wasn't too bad I guess. It was hot today so I was wearing shorts and a crop top. I have finally gotten to the point where I feel better about my self. 

It has been 4 weeks since I came out of hospital. I had one day where I just broke down but Ruby was there for me and it helped a lot. I have accepted the fact that mum is gone. I go to her grave every Saturday with Ruby and it honestly helps a lot, didn't think it would but it does. 

I am back to eating like I used to. Sometimes I go without breakfast but that is only if I don't have time to eat in the mornings. 

"Beca! Jordan!" I heard Mr. Fox shout 

"Huh?"

"Both of you are clearly not paying attention to a word I am saying so you can both just leave" He said sternly 

"The whole class isn't paying attention. You are boring everyone" I huffed, walking out

I heard the class laugh as me and Jordan began to walk away. I have never been asked to leave class before so I am sure Ruby will be annoyed, when isn't she annoyed when I get in trouble. There was one time but that was when the other girl kind of started it. Today was the day I don't have sport so she wouldn't even see me to complain to me about it. 

"So it is my birthday next week and I was wondering if you wanted to go out for a meal and stay round mine? Jesse, Bailey, Stacie and Chloe are also invited but I haven't asked them yet" 

"Of course and I know it is your birthday! I have already got your present!" I smiled happily 

"I didn't want anything" He laughed

I just rolled my eyes at him and laughed. I had gotten him this Adidas jumper he wanted and also some Adidas shoes. I was about $150 all together which I didn't mind since he was one of my best-friends and he really wanted them. I also got him a card and some chocolate. 

"Do you have a free lesson?" I asked him and he nodded 

We deiced to go to Chloe's class, well wait outside since we knew she had a free lesson. So did her friend Jessica and Jordan has a little crush on her and I think that is just too cute!

"Why don't you just ask her to go for coffee or something" I asked as we was waiting 

"She is two years older than me for a start" He told me 

"Chloe is two years older than me?"

"Yeah but I always think the boy should be older than the girl" He sighed 

"That is so stupid. 2 years is literally nothing! Plus you are taller" I said

"Yeah I guess. I will speak to her later"

I smiled and then 5 minutes later Chloe came out, and of course the rest of her class. Me and Jordan both said hey and we all made our way to the big oak tree. Jesse and Stacie was already there. He texted me.

Once I sat down I put one of my headphones in, I always do and Chloe will put the other one in. I put on Fall Out Boy. Jordan asked everyone about his birthday and they said they would, he even asked Jessica. 

*This won't be the same Jessica as the one from Barden. When I eventually get to that then she will be there but pretend this Jessica has long brown hair and dark green eyes*

"My house or your house tonight?" Chloe asked 

We was having a movie night since we didn't want to go the the cinema, nothing good on at the moment. 

"I don't mind" I smiled 

"Your house then? Your bed is so comfy" She smirked and I laughed 

She was also staying the night. It was Friday so it wasn't like we had school the next day. I think Ruby was meeting Phoebe tonight so she will probably bring her back home. I love Phoebe. She is so kind and loves Ruby and I know that, just the way she looks at her.  

*Short! Vote or comment. Will update soon!*